• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tofficial 2012 NFL Mock Draft thread

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is going to need some coaching but has a lot of speed....

exactly. this is a very atypical Steeler pick with their needs, but they adhere to BPA principle and take a top40 talent sitting at 50. He can play situationally now (and S/T), take over for Harrison next year, and like Timmons, actually play every position at LB if injury needs this year. Steelers LB corps locked in stone for 5 years+ . Gonna need to hit on picks in rounds 3 and 4, but they have drafted BPA for a decade and it's worked.... He also just looks like an old school Steeler loving to hit people and playing with a mean streak

In real life, I will be shocked if this guy is still on the board by about 42

It's an exercise in futility since he shouldn't have been there to even tempt me ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly. this is a very atypical Steeler pick with their needs, but they adhere to BPA principle and take a top40 talent sitting at 50. He can play situationally now (and S/T), take over for Harrison next year, and like Timmons, actually play every position at LB if injury needs this year. Steelers LB corps locked in stone for 5 years+ . Gonna need to hit on picks in rounds 3 and 4, but they have drafted BPA for a decade and it's worked....

In real life, I will be shocked if this guy is still on the board by about 42

It's an exercise in futility since he shouldn't have been there to even tempt me ....

I think that Worilds is going to fill in and Harrison may be a cap casualty next season....

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Worilds is going to fill in and Harrison may be a cap casualty next season....

Worilds has disappointed so far. He is an adequate backup-- for certain. But he doesn't seem to have what it takes to make the IMPACT plays that we need at ROLB
I see Lewis doing so with (as you say) some coaching . And like I said, he is also a special teams lightning rod. With him and Sylvester terrorizing returners, opponents will put even less pressure on the D.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starting front 7 going forward next 5 years (from 2013) (per this draft)

Heyward ___ TBD ___ Hood
Woodley Hightower Timmons Lewis

holy shit even with an 'acceptable' space-eating 2gapper NT, that is frightening

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoC, I also think you could have gotten him at your original spot..,but trades are always exciting.

Massie is a good quick tackle but will need some wight room time. he has good feet and a good frame though.

Possibly. He did fall at least 8 spots paste where I think he goes IRL

That ssaid, I could see him playing SAM in a 4-3 as well and thought he was fair game to pretty much everyone left ahead of me

I don't think Massie sucks, I just think he's a top half of the third round tackle this year. Philly could have had him if they managed a trade down. And he certainly is not (or close to) BPA at 51 on this board IMHO

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the 52nd pick of the 2012 Sportshoopla Mock Draft, the Tennessee Titans select...George Iloka, S, Boise State

5743758.jpg

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L another guy taken at least 15-20 slots early

not really

Iloka is a great player, plus the Titans really can't afford to start Babineaux there again.

he's quite underrated

plus he could even play some corner if needed.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my first pick was a "bust", and now my second pick was taken about "15-20 slots early". Glad I'm not the GM, LOL

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Atlanta Falcons select Amini Silatolu, OG from Midwestern State
url