• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2000 to Present Mock Draft Thread

lakershabsjays87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny MAnzel to the Boyss!!!

We can't keep betting on Romo!! Cowboy Nation! All decked out in my Cowboy gear, can't wait until tomorrow!!!!!! I really hope that Sexy Son'of'a'bitch lands in our pocket. Please don't screw this one up for me, Mr. Jones! I'm soo committed to our Boys! America's team! I've got a Cowboys Tattoo, My dogs name is Deon, Sons named Troy. I own all dark blue cars, Cowboys flag in my front yard.... Hell, look what I even did to my CPAP!!!

LETS GO COWBOYS!!!! Manzel will be the next great QB of this league! Watch out NFL and all teams that pass up this Gem! Our receving core is awesome, but let's be real; Romo is a poor man's Rivers. I want JOHNNY FOOTBALL!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one example is Odel Beckham going above guys like Jordy, Cruz, Cobb, Crabtree, Fitz, Harvin. Madness.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one example is Odel Beckham going above guys like Jordy, Cruz, Cobb, Crabtree, Fitz, Harvin. Madness.
A lot of it I seriously disagree with in terms of value but to a certain degree, I think some teams starved some other teams of valuable players/positions which is why you saw secondary players go early and Megatron go #1. Odel going early is safer than Harvin to some because of Harvins injury history

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton is OTC

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also have to remember that we will be voting on each other's draft. So it's not what you like but what the majority of what the gm's think.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't keep betting on Romo!! Cowboy Nation! All decked out in my Cowboy gear, can't wait until tomorrow!!!!!! I really hope that Sexy Son'of'a'bitch lands in our pocket. Please don't screw this one up for me, Mr. Jones! I'm soo committed to our Boys! America's team! I've got a Cowboys Tattoo, My dogs name is Deon, Sons named Troy. I own all dark blue cars, Cowboys flag in my front yard.... Hell, look what I even did to my CPAP!!!

8684.jpg

I think that'll work, if not, I've got it here: Dallas Cowboys Logo Skin for ResMed S9 CPAP with Humidifier (merica) - CPAP Supplies, CPAP Machines, CPAP Masks, Sleep Apnea ? easybreathe.com

LETS GO COWBOYS!!!! Manzel will be the next great QB of this league! Watch out NFL and all teams that pass up this Gem! Our receving core is awesome, but let's be real; Romo is a poor man's Rivers. I want JOHNNY FOOTBALL!!!!!

I am assuming that was the wrong thread.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also have to remember that we will be voting on each other's draft. So it's not what you like but what the majority of what the gm's think.

Yeah but it will help if you explain why you did what you did.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my 2nd unproven player. Had to look up blocking schemes to make sure my oline works and it does lol

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It might help or hurt. If you have more guys thinking the same as you then you have a better chance. Remember gkekoa last draft, drafted differently then everyone else and he got knocked out in first rd.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of it I seriously disagree with in terms of value but to a certain degree, I think some teams starved some other teams of valuable players/positions which is why you saw secondary players go early and Megatron go #1. Odel going early is safer than Harvin to some because of Harvins injury history

Yeah Harvin may be a bad example but the line of thinking is the same. A good chuck of first rounders end up being busts so taking one over an establish player in his prime just doesn't register with me. If a player is past his prime I get it but still in his prime nah.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm using LT staley as a RT on my team. I think it improves my team.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might help or hurt. If you have more guys thinking the same as you then you have a better chance. Remember gkekoa last draft, drafted differently then everyone else and he got knocked out in first rd.

That is because he was drafting by weight. :laugh3:

melmaan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"why I've gone and done what I've did "

QB - Russell Wilson .... smart, secure w/ the ball, play maker w/ legs when needed
WR - Dez Bryant ... an angry man - physical intimidator (and God forbid he doesn't get the ball)
WR - Mike Evans ... the next Beast at WR?
WR - Tavon Austin ... has another year ... or 2 to BREAK out
TE - Jace Amaro ... led the Nation as a TE last year. Precise route runner, young blocker
OT - Greg Robinson ... I think this guy is the true Blue Chipper in this draft
OT - Nate Solder ... Long and Lean new State of the Art Tackle opposite the STUMP (Robinson)
DE - Jadeveon Clowney ... the mutch anticipated CLOWNey
DT - Rashede Hageman ... a Manchild (hope Belicheck has a shot at this guy)
DE - Chandler Jones .... remember what Mayock said
OLB - Von Miller .. a Streak around the corner
OLB - Jamie Collins ... this guy is THE player to watch for a HUGE 2nd year from the "Elephant" position
OLB - Vontaze Burfict ... I'd lobbied for him as a 1st rdr last year - went undrafted cause of character
ILB - Jarod Mayo ... a Chunk of lead in the middle
CB - Darrelle Revis = NUFF SAID
CB - Richard Sherman = Imagine Revis and Sherman shutting down practices all week

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to leave for an hour or two I will be back ASAP if I come up skip me. I sent Ritz the list that i had for fudge. be back as soon as I can

melmaan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to leave for an hour or two I will be back ASAP if I come up skip me. I sent Ritz the list that i had for fudge. be back as soon as I can

Bring back some chocolate !

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"why I've gone and done what I've did "

QB - Russell Wilson .... smart, secure w/ the ball, play maker w/ legs when needed
WR - Dez Bryant ... an angry man - physical intimidator (and God forbid he doesn't get the ball)
WR - Mike Evans ... the next Beast at WR?
WR - Tavon Austin ... has another year ... or 2 to BREAK out
TE - Jace Amaro ... led the Nation as a TE last year. Precise route runner, young blocker
OT - Greg Robinson ... I think this guy is the true Blue Chipper in this draft
OT - Nate Solder ... Long and Lean new State of the Art Tackle opposite the STUMP (Robinson)
DE - Jadeveon Clowney ... the mutch anticipated CLOWNey
DT - Rashede Hageman ... a Manchild (hope Belicheck has a shot at this guy)
DE - Chandler Jones .... remember what Mayock said
OLB - Von Miller .. a Streak around the corner
OLB - Jamie Collins ... this guy is THE player to watch for a HUGE 2nd year from the "Elephant" position
OLB - Vontaze Burfict ... I'd lobbied for him as a 1st rdr last year - went undrafted cause of character
ILB - Jarod Mayo ... a Chunk of lead in the middle
CB - Darrelle Revis = NUFF SAID
CB - Richard Sherman = Imagine Revis and Sherman shutting down practices all week
Id run the football every play against that defense. Hageman and Clowney both have alleged work ethic issues and thats much safer than dealing with that teams pass defense.

melmaan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id run the football every play against that defense. Hageman and Clowney both have alleged work ethic issues and thats much safer than dealing with that teams pass defense.

I'm thinking that in todays NFL ... I'd rather the team try to run.
Then throw over THEM all day and run up the score !

And the work ethic stuff.... It's a new world = Sink or Swim!
cept when they sink they're laden w/ rookie contract bonus money