• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Todd's latest mock

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Other than the reports I read about him at the Senior Bowl practices and then actually watching how he played in that game, I know very little about the man. I never watched him play a game prior to that week. Therefore, I don't know enough about him to propel him to go in the first round. He was one of the better players at the Senior Bowl, and he put up some great numbers at the NFL Combine. Those are my only reasons why I rate him so high (2nd round prospect). However, I don't know much about him for me to feel comfortable in drafting him in the first round.

And Bucky agrees:

Johnathan Cyprien - DB - Golden Panthers

NFL.com's Bucky Brooks believes FIU S Jonathan Cyprien's talent warrants a second day selection.

Cyprien ranked fourth on Brooks' top five overrated prospects. "The league has implemented strict rules against launching and hitting defenseless receivers, which will force Cyprien to change key parts of his game to avoid penalties and fines," Brooks writes. "Although it is possible for him to make the adjustment without incident, the transition must be factored into the evaluation when considering Cyprien as a first-round selection."
Source: NFL.com

Apr 12 - 1:38 P

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucky Brooks also thinks Star, Tavon Austin and Datone Jones are being overrated.