• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Today

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Today’s outcome

Wiz have to win and have no choice. If they lose, they could get Miami. Now looks like the nets are going to lose. Playing nobody – all starters out. So the 5 and 6 seed are set with the nets dropping.

Wiz beat Celtics
Nets lose

Bulls are not sitting anybody and Noah’s insane. Noah trying vs a bobcats team trying to avoid Miami is still up in the air. Bulls would be smart just to lose and play the wiz first round. But again Noah’s insane.

I think the raptors will have a good opportunity to choose their opponent at the beginning of the 4th quarter cause they play at 8pm. Bulls game will be over by the fourth quarter of the Raps game. Bulls win, Raps can choose their seeding and opponent.

Productive day.

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
at the end

bulls lost, raps play nets, winner plays the miami cheat.....fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
more jersey sales, more luxury tax paid to jewish mafia, winning record vs Miami for hype= rigged series coming up

wake me up when this is a political forum

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
pros for Toronto:
1. everyone's favorite pokemon, acnemon
2. slithering snake tim lieweke
3. Wet Rats and garnett's knees on last life
4. joe Johnson expected to play

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really thinking we were going to play you guys.. was almost set on that thinking. So intent was I on hoping the Wiz wouldn't get the 7th seed that I'd completely forgotten they had an opportunity to grab the 5th seed.