• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Today’s Perfect Example

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck looked like a bus driver too. But his coach was far superior today. I don’t know why you ppl have such a problem with bus drivers. Bus driving is fine for a QB if he has great coaching and personnel around him. Bus drivers win SBs.
Bus driver is fine your correct but he has to know when to get rid of the ball and not take bad sacks which Dak has done all year. We have 50% of a SB winning formula using your formula a bus driver a good defense but we lack a good head coach and a good OC.
The problem Earl is when the bus driver wants to be paid More than he is worth and that’s coming. We could do worse than Dak and we could do a lot better
I want a lot better that’s all

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has carried us all season. It's time for the offense to make some noise.
Oh I agree 100% offense has played ok this year but that’s it just ok
Defense has carried the day and today they were not over the top smothering that we need to win with this offense
At minimum we need a new OC in the offseason

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense has carried the day and today they were not over the top smothering that we need to win with this offense
At minimum we need a new OC in the offseason
We also need a new QB.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was most everyones fault. Plenty of blame to go around from kicker to jerry.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes lets not over look the kicker. He will be replaced next season.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a bad feeling about this game. Down 10 at the half and really thought the cowboys should have had 10 points in the 1st half. While dak did not play well there is plenty of blame to go around.

When you got two all pros missing on the OL you are going to suffer on offense.

The way I see it the cowboys are worn out mentally from having to win all these games and there was a big let down today. I also think indy is better than many teams. Next week is going to tell us a lot about this team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total asskicking. Coaches, Offense, Defense, everyone gets part of the blame. I kind of expected it today. We aren't a team that is good enough to be expecing to win 5 games in a row (let alone 6). Indy kicked our ass all over the field. Good day for it. We won the games we had to and got knocked back down to Earth a little. We need one more win. I think we will get it. This game didn't phase me at all.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No blame for dak again. Shocking!. This whole team sucked today.
I don’t criticize Zeke either or Amari or Byron, or Lee or DLaw or LVE or abunch of other players. I aim criticism where it’s deserved. I’m not caught up in all the mythological bs that surrounds QBs. You guys think QB heavily impacts a game. I don’t. NFL is the ultimate team game where coaching is by far the most important. I think the Cowboys are a darn good football team, but are held back because of the offensive scheme and play calling. The Cowboys have everything needed to be a 30 ppg offense and a SB contender except a damn offensive coordinator.

Ppl look at this game and put some blame on the D. I don’t. They deserve no blame. You can’t shutdown everyone and you are gonna run into teams like Indy with coaches who are brilliant enough to keep your D off balance so you need to score to win. The Cowboys left 3 TDs on the board in the first half because of poor play calling and execution. The Cowboys managed to score zero points in a game where they could have scored 30. What the offense did today should get coaches fired. What this offense has done all season should get coaches fired. Minnesota fired their OC for less yet ours still gets to keep his job.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bus driver is fine your correct but he has to know when to get rid of the ball and not take bad sacks which Dak has done all year. We have 50% of a SB winning formula using your formula a bus driver a good defense but we lack a good head coach and a good OC.
The problem Earl is when the bus driver wants to be paid More than he is worth and that’s coming. We could do worse than Dak and we could do a lot better
I want a lot better that’s all
The market dictates what Dak is worth. Not his fault. And no, you can’t do much better than Dak. The Cowboys were lucky to get Dak. Could have easily had Johnny Manziel or Paxton Lynch. Unless you can get Andy Reid to coach this team, I’m not comfortable with this organization finding a better QB.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not pretend our OL has been one of the best this season. They have been average at best due to the injuries and Frederick's illness. I have bashed dak plenty,but it is not his fault the FG was blocked and the fullback dropped the ball early on.
This was a complete team loss. If this team cant win both of the final two games they dont deserve to be in playoffs. The bucs and giants are not even remotely close to as good as Indy

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total asskicking. Coaches, Offense, Defense, everyone gets part of the blame. I kind of expected it today. We aren't a team that is good enough to be expecing to win 5 games in a row (let alone 6). Indy kicked our ass all over the field. Good day for it. We won the games we had to and got knocked back down to Earth a little. We need one more win. I think we will get it. This game didn't phase me at all.
This game meant more to the colts. I feel the same way. It was not a must win game for us. The cowboys now need to start a new winning streak.