• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tmac is this good

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe they will use samuel in that role
Yeah, the guy who cost us $10m for nothing because of a hamstring. Between him and Fitz we paid $20m this season for absolutely nothing!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the guy who cost us $10m for nothing because of a hamstring. Between him and Fitz we paid $20m this season for absolutely nothing!
Well that’s FA , you hit and you miss

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samuel fits the roll more but I do not think he is Deebo.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samuel fits the roll more but I do not think he is Deebo.
agree. lets hope we finally get some production outta, 'I feel the best ive felt all year" at the post season pressers :L

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not hanging my hat on a guy who cannot stay healthy. He goes down again which looks likely, that offense you built around your new deebo is lost and your back to square 1. Make Tmac that guy you build your offense around since he is capable and he is about to get paid like a mofo!!!!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree. lets hope we finally get some production outta, 'I feel the best ive felt all year" at the post season pressers :L
You two hang your hat on Samuel, I'll keep hanging my hat on Tmac for that role because he is more than capable.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will hang my hat on samuel the same way you will hang your hat on grap and hs injury history which is worse then samuel's

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two hang your hat on Samuel, I'll keep hanging my hat on Tmac for that role because he is more than capable.
imo what Terry needs is a QB with an arm who can throw further than 40 yards down field accurately... and a legit WR2. no need to use him otherwise if this scenario exists.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After starting quarterback Tom Brady was suspended by the league for four games for Deflategate, head coach Bill Belichick named Garoppolo the starting quarterback for the first game of the 2016 season, and he was expected to stand in for Brady for all four games.[35][36] Garoppolo completed 24 of 33 passes for 264 yards and a touchdown in a 23–21 Week 1 victory over the Arizona Cardinals.[37] He threw for 234 yards and three touchdowns in Week 2 against the Miami Dolphins before being sidelined with a shoulder injury in the second quarter of the 31–24 victory.[38] He sprained his AC joint after a hit by Dolphins' linebacker Kiko Alonso that kept him out the next two games, giving the starting job to rookie Jacoby Brissett before Brady returned from his suspension in Week 5.[39][40] In Super Bowl LI, while active for the Patriots' 34–28 overtime victory over the Atlanta Falcons; he was the only Patriot who did not play in the game.

During Week 3 game against the Kansas City Chiefs, Garoppolo finished with 251 passing yards for two touchdowns before leaving the game with a left knee injury. It was later revealed he tore his ACL, prematurely ending his season.[62] With Garoppolo sidelined, the 49ers went on to finish with a 4–12 record.[

In the 49ers' Week 1 game against the Arizona Cardinals, Garoppolo threw for 259 yards and two touchdowns in the 20–24 loss.[79] The next week against the New York Jets, Garoppolo threw for 131 yards and two touchdowns before exiting the game following the first half with an ankle sprain and replaced by Nick Mullens.[80] He missed the next two games against the New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles before returning to the starting lineup in Week 5 against the Miami Dolphins.[81] During the game, Garoppolo completed 7 passes out of 17 attempts for 77 yards and two interceptions before being benched in favor of C. J. Beathard at halftime. The 49ers wound up losing 17–43.[82] Head coach Kyle Shanahan said after the game that he benched Garoppolo because he was concerned he wasn't fully recovered and didn't want his injury aggravated.[83] In the following week's game against the Los Angeles Rams, Garoppolo threw for 268 yards and 3 touchdowns during the 24–16 win.[84]

In Week 7 against his former team, the New England Patriots, Garoppolo threw for 277 yards and two interceptions during the 33–6 win.[85] In Week 8 against the Seattle Seahawks, Garoppolo completed 11 of 16 passes for only 84 yards and an interception before injuring his ankle and leaving in the 4th quarter being replaced by Nick Mullens. The 49ers lost 27–37.[86][87] The next day, it was announced that Garoppolo would be out indefinitely due to him re-aggravating his high ankle sprain.[88][89] On November 5, 2020, Garoppolo was placed on injured reserve.[90] He was designated to return from injured reserve on December 22, and began practicing with the team again, but the 49ers did not activate him before the end of the season.[91]

now he can come here and solve an issue despite being injured quite a bit i think curtis samuel can as well after only one year of injuries

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because I've seen Scary Terry used in a sweep successfully, why not do it twice a game, especially when he's getting tripled?
guys need touches, doesn't seem to much different than screens. May not matter next year, if Samuel is healthy and a vet WR is brought in.
But Scary can really do it all, can't teach speed

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because I've seen Scary Terry used in a sweep successfully, why not do it twice a game, especially when he's getting tripled?
guys need touches, doesn't seem to much different than screens. May not matter next year, if Samuel is healthy and a vet WR is brought in.
But Scary can really do it all, can't teach speed
I don't see why we should use Terry in sweeps and screens when we have JD and AG. let them get beat up by the big boys.

not saying don't use Terry once or twice as a tendency breaker but he's incredible speeding downfield with perfect routes...if we have a QB that can get him the ball... particularly outside near the sidelines for a toe top and out of bounds

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why we should use Terry in sweeps and screens when we have JD and AG. let them get beat up by the big boys.

not saying don't use Terry once or twice as a tendency breaker but he's incredible speeding downfield with perfect routes...if we have a QB that can get him the ball... particularly outside near the sidelines for a toe top and out of bounds

Eventually Defenses are going to know "sit on the comeback, out , or dig. Sure in single coverage, its a wrap on a streak, but how often are dudes leaving Terry 1 on 1?
Even in the cowboys game, there was a play where Diggs bit the fake but Terry fell and missed a big catch. It just doesn't happen often that Terry isn't tripled.
When he only has 1 catch at the half, those are games where, i;m like screen, sweep....something please!!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deebo is a unique talent. That talent does not translate for every wiide receiver. Gibson, McKissick and Samuel all translate to this type of talent based on their history in football. That does make them Deebo, as I said he is unique.

I like Terry but he could use some QB help and another WR to help him. He was 20th in yards for a WR. It remains to be seen if he is as good as:

Cooper Kupp
Justin Jefferson
Davante Adams
JaMarr Chase
Deebo Samuel
Tyreek Hill
Stefon Diggs
Chris Godwin

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imo what Terry needs is a QB with an arm who can throw further than 40 yards down field accurately... and a legit WR2. no need to use him otherwise if this scenario exists.
Wait a minute, everyone loved Heineke, lol. Yes, a real QB will ultimately bring out the best of Tmac no doubt but Tmac is capable of so much more if given the opportunities.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deebo is a unique talent. That talent does not translate for every wiide receiver. Gibson, McKissick and Samuel all translate to this type of talent based on their history in football. That does make them Deebo, as I said he is unique.

I like Terry but he could use some QB help and another WR to help him. He was 20th in yards for a WR. It remains to be seen if he is as good as:

Cooper Kupp - Stafford
Justin Jefferson - Cousins
Davante Adams - Rodgers
JaMarr Chase - Burrow
Deebo Samuel -JG
Tyreek Hill - Mahomes
Stefon Diggs - Allen
Chris Godwin - Brady
Tmac has one of these QB's he is at the top of this list, period! He has been trapped in a whole different neighborhood imo. Get this man a real QB and he tops this list. We could stand getting Gibby the ball more in passing situations as well.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree, Terry should be used in every way imaginable with a real QB.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As. I showed. Clearly in another post the xskins tried to get Terry 10/12 touches per game but execution wasn’t their

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cooper Kupp
Justin Jefferson
Davante Adams
JaMarr Chase
Deebo Samuel
Tyreek Hill
Stefon Diggs
Chris Godwin

With some QB help and another WR, he knocks someone out of the top 10 at WR.
all those guys mentioned have elite, and no less than above average help, I guess an argument could be made for Gibson filling that role.
I also believe guys are simply saying use Mclaurin in every way possible, most coaches would not use Deebo in the backfield so much after returning from a injury season, as well
being loaded at RB. just so happens, he's good at everything