• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Titans vs. Ravens, AFC Divisional Round, 7:15 PM CST

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said they did. Playing the browns is a layup..... Titans could have rested folks if they played them twice. I could be wrong but the Tennessee motherfucking Titans hung a decent amount of points against the Cleveland Browns during week 1 and the fire department was called because Cleveland was burning jerseys inside the stadium......

We must have watched different games.

If its a layup, then why did the Ravens lose? That's a mystery.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this shit mostly because now we will have all the football experts tell us just how wrong they were.

I personally think most all football experts should just keep their damn moths shut because they are not right very often

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore going out shakes things up. I would put my money on the 49ers, but it is anybody’s this year. Even the titans could win it.

I'm amazed on how many people are over looking the Chiefs...

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the guy personally, and obviously don't want him to get injured. I shouldn't say F you to him directly, but I LOVE calling out the media and announcers for an overrated player. Just because he's flashy now, does not mean he'll sustain that (his mobility is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE part of his game, moreso than Wilson/Luck, etc.), yet the media is hyping him up as the next best thing.

You know who else I called a huge bust because mobility was TOO much a part of their game? RG3... and look how that panned out. It frustrates me when tried and true players that are literally carrying their team (Wilson) get overlooked against a flashy 'new guy' who played a cupcake schedule.

I also thought he'd be a bust (due to injury) and publicly said that on this forum and to various folks... so naturally I want to support my claim...

And another shitty throw by Jackson that most QBs complete... get fucked Baltimore.

Since when is Wilson overlooked? He's pretty well known as a great qb.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, this is like a top 20 biggest upset in NFL history?

The Ravens weren't even as good as the 2006 Chargers, the 2005 Colts, the 2011 Packers. Hardly.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this shit mostly because now we will have all the football experts tell us just how wrong they were.

I personally think most all football experts should just keep their damn moths shut because they are not right very often

100% why I love this win. So tired of "Lamar is the best QB" "Lamar is a game changer!" "Lamar is the future of the NFL!" "Lamar can throw!" blah blah blah. He's GOING TO BE OUT OF THE LEAGUE IN < 5 years BECAUSE HE CAN'T THROW AND RELIES 100% on his LEGS YOU STUPID FUCKS!

And this just goes to show Lamar had a cupcake schedule and once he faces GOOD teams who have a FULL season to watch footage (he did not play a full season last year) it's GG for scrambling QBs that can't throw.

I give him < 8 games before an injury next season. RIP Ravens, QB hunt continues.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup bitches.

TITAN UP

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm amazed on how many people are over looking the Chiefs...
Patrick%2BMahomes%2Bsmiling%2Breaction.gif

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when is Wilson overlooked? He's pretty well known as a great qb.

This year, for MVP. Seattle had a much tougher schedule, traveled more... suffered insane injuries (especially late), and Wilson basically won so many games for them. Bottom 10 (or close to it) D... Ravens top 10... yet Wilson kept them in a chance to win HFA with a tougher schedule..

Yet because Lamar is flashy and probably every 10 year old wants a Lamar Jackson jersey, that's what the NFL will hype.