• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tino Martinez Abusive?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen the Marlins play baseball? He'd be a saint not to hit one upside the head and say "Hit the mo***r f****ing ball and play some mo***r f****ing defense!"

Kidding. This is the first I'm hearing of this, and if it's anything more than just a minor smack on the head, he should take time away to deal with his issues. If not, maybe it's a slow news day.

Edit: Sounds like it was more verbal abuse, which IMO means Marlins players have severely thin skin. Perhaps they should take what he said to heart and actually hit the baseball better instead of whine and complain that he was being too critical of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more offended that he'd agree to work for Loria, baseball's biggest scumbag than these allegations.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more offended that he'd agree to work for Loria, baseball's biggest scumbag than these allegations.
He wouldn't have fared much better with our front office. He'd be going Hal McRae in the locker room in that case!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wouldn't have fared much better with our front office. He'd be going Hal McRae in the locker room in that case!

That is still a classic. His rant in the office and Brett's hysterics in the pine-tar deal are two classics in fact. At least the Royals lead in something.