• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to gut this entire pathetic excuse of a franchise from top to bottom

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swept by the Marlins and now well on our way to being swept by the fucking Astros.

The Mariners are now on an 8 game losing streak and have been outscored by the fucking Astros 12-4 in the past two games. The Astros are supposed to be the one team that is worse than us. There is absolutely no excuse for going on an 8 game losing streak this early in the season, or ever for that matter.

Time to fire every single fucking individual that has had a hand in this mess. This franchise is pathetic, and after every game I feel the inclination that someone should offer the fans a public apology for the pathetic excuse of a product they are throwing out on the field.

I love going to Safeco Field, it is probably my favorite place in the world and I was planning on going to a game this Saturday, but considering the pathetic performance this team has put forward I don't want to pay for the price of admission to watch our one good player (Felix) suffer at the hands of the deplorable excuse of a team around him.

Every fucking year this shit happens. Right on cue. This franchise is laughable, and I'm sick and tired of it.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hear fucking hear!

Problem is, the only way that's going to happen, I keep saying, is if a number of fans who know their numbers and stats and stuff takes over the FO. The rest of them can form an angry mob that chases them out of town.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hear fucking hear!

Problem is, the only way that's going to happen, I keep saying, is if a number of fans who know their numbers and stats and stuff takes over the FO. The rest of them can form an angry mob that chases them out of town.

Unfortunately all this franchise is looking for is yes men. It will take a serious change or some ridiculous luck for this franchise to ever resemble anything remotely functional.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game today and probably the most exciting things were a "Go Seahawks" chant and watching seagulls fly around confused because the roof was shut.

Honestly this franchise should have been gutted years ago when Howard put himself on the "hot seat" 6 years ago but nothing changes. As much we need a change on top it just isnt happening. The new TV deal kicks in, the franchise value is increasing and they are making money, so why should they care.