• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

time for predictions

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Ok, with 2 wins in the books and a better understanding of what we are all about, what do you expect our record to be after 8 games? The next 6 opponents are
Pittsburg
@Baltimore
Chicago
@Cincy
@Green Bay
Seattle.

If our running game and special teams play improves we can be 6/2. More than likely we will be 5/3. There be some tough games in these next 6

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
But now the media is saying that we did not regress a bit....and they are never ever wrong. In nine days we have gone from last in the NFC South to superbowl contenders so you need to recheck you figures buddy boy.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still way too early for any real predictions on the season. The Pittsburgh game should give us a better idea of who we are as a team. This is a game we SHOULD win. The Steelers have looked shaky at best so far this year and we appear to be proving the doubters wrong. That also makes this the perfect trap game. Still, with all the adversity the Panthers have faced in just 2 games (Cam out, Hardy benched) we have proven that we can focus and win.

That said, I'll say we are 7-1 at the halfway point of the season. There is no team in that group we cannot beat but I think we will stumble at some point.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who have we beaten? a Detroit team who is constantly up and down and Tampa Bay who realisticly is mediocre right now at best. Hell they just droped to the Rams who played thier third string QB...

i say 4-4, we drop the cincy, green bay, and seattle games. and on of the chicago pitt or baltimore games

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
We have beaten who we have played. In game one we did not have our starting QB on the road - game two we did not hare our best D lineman.

We do have to get our running game established and must do better on Special teams.

On the Positive side - Cam seems to have knocked the rust off rather quickly and our passing game should improve with each game. Mr. Benjamin needs to adjust to Cam's game time speed on his passes but that will come.
Our Defense could be better (pending what's up with Hardy which politically does not look positive) and our secondary is better.

I feel the toughest games will be @ Cincy and @ Baltimore and Seattle at home but the other 3 will not be a cake walk.
If we are 5/3 at the mid way point - I am happy
If we are 6/2 I am friggen giddy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have beaten who we have played. In game one we did not have our starting QB on the road - game two we did not hare our best D lineman.

We do have to get our running game established and must do better on Special teams.

On the Positive side - Cam seems to have knocked the rust off rather quickly and our passing game should improve with each game. Mr. Benjamin needs to adjust to Cam's game time speed on his passes but that will come.
Our Defense could be better (pending what's up with Hardy which politically does not look positive) and our secondary is better.

I feel the toughest games will be @ Cincy and @ Baltimore and Seattle at home but the other 3 will not be a cake walk.
If we are 5/3 at the mid way point - I am happy
If we are 6/2 I am friggen giddy.

are you diregarding GB?

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily disregarding GB but they don't look as scary through the first two games as I thought they would be. They got blown out by Seattle which in and of itself is no disgrace, and their win against the Jets was kind of goofy. They just seem out of sorts on offense and defense.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh there defense is out of sorts. cant stop the run. seattle dominated line of scrimage. if we can run on them we will be fine, but untill we start actually run blocking im not willing to throw my hat in there. plus GB pass rush last 2 weeks when they have actually made them drop back has been very good

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Of the 3 road games coming up I viewed the GB game as the most winnable. I do not think Baltimore is any better but I think the Steve Smith factor will rear is head there. I think Cincy is legit. In other words I think we should win one of the 3.