• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tigers fans

Jared

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KalineCountry is in the house. How often here remains to be seen.

Welcome Ron. We have some inviting to do. I'll go let the Detroit faithful on the hockey board know you have arrived.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to SportsHoopla :)

KalineCountry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hi Higgyfan, Jared, and everyone.
As most of you know with the espn wrecking crew, many have checked on other message boards. Thanks to Jared, I was informed about this sports site.

Higgy I did post a thread to all you regulars at the RedWings board, up to now no responses. Are most of the crew moving here?
The other site that a Lions regular by the name of Monster, has a Detroit teams site, and many Tigers/Lions/ and not sure of Wings or Pistons fans have gone there early before the Aygust 15th demolition at espn.
I will post that sites link here. If I am out of line doing it on this board, I apologize and won't do it again.
Detroit Sports - Home
It might be worthwhile just to sign up and then be able to move around.
That looks like what I will do. I just can't for various reasons be able to stay at espn. Probably a combo of the three. But espn is squeezing out much of what was really a good form of boards, and now have turned it into the twitter/facebook type format. The new conversations don't have a backspace, at least not yet, and the way to see what is posted forces you to click on a word that is a link "More".
OK just glad to see familiar and good posters sn's here.
KC Ron

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Welcome KC. Tigers better pull this first Indians game out!!

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best Tigers poster of them all!

:hail:

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave the new board a try, and no thanks. All the incessant whiners moved there and the fucking game day threads make you want to put a bullet in your brain. Bunch of 12 year old whiny girls there, even when the Tigers are winning they cry.

I'll stay on the old board. Hopefully they'll add a block user feature to block out mikenbig, jz/miguy and chico. They're annoying but at least they ain't whiny little children. Plus sbee is still there, and he's always a knowledgeable, reasonable damn good poster.

KalineCountry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave the new board a try, and no thanks. All the incessant whiners moved there and the fucking game day threads make you want to put a bullet in your brain. Bunch of 12 year old whiny girls there, even when the Tigers are winning they cry.

I'll stay on the old board. Hopefully they'll add a block user feature to block out mikenbig, jz/miguy and chico. They're annoying but at least they ain't whiny little children. Plus sbee is still there, and he's always a knowledgeable, reasonable damn good poster.

Hi everyone, UTVolunteer, Jared, and kenyg I recognize you from espn,
my pals Winged Wheel, and dear higgy, that avatar pic looks like an angry lady that did that to me on a boston road earlier today going out for my DunkinDonuts coffee.

I think I am comfortable over that new board. At espn this past week, I only posted "this day in Tigers history" and stopped game threads that the posters you mentioned, other than good friend and poster sbee, were ranting and arguing back and forth and with anyone fronm the new board.

mikenbig has a vendetta against me, BigGunsBob, and probably the immediate world, just a strange poster, Sky is sunny blue, no it's gray, He just wants to argue, and Raburn is the greatest.
jz68 now known as MIguy768 got in over there and started posting ****ographic pics of a man!! He was banned and posts/pics deleted.
Chico was banned and deleted by another mod over there who is now just posting, but I was blamed for it because I brought the "I wish Verlander was a True Ace? Thread over and pasted it. He is ok, not as bad as the other two, just a very high opinion of himself we think.
The format there is good for posting the team notes and minor league notes.
Game Threads, well everyone is passionate about it higgy, but, well I can't force you to go there as much as I/we/others would like for you.
There are over 300 that joined and I am still getting inbox at espn from rare posters that lurked more than posted, as they want to join. So I give them my email and give it to them when they send to me,

Now espn backed it off to sept 1. I don't think they will improve it so much with pages/counting and stuff. Bob talked to a head of disney and found out a woman at the top of espn decided on this knew format.
I will look it over obviously after spending 10/11 years there.

The new board and the whining/swearing in game threads is more guys just living and dying with each play/pitch/hit/error/safe/out/etc.
boys will be boys. I see you over there as invisible, hope all of you at least join and pick a forum to enjoy.
So that is what I will do, now if espn decides they will not go through with this, maybe I will post on the old board. all up in the air now, but I don't feel as bad over things as I did 2 weeks ago.
One door closes in life, and another one opens.
Hope all of you give it a chance. Detroit Sports - Login
Talk soon, and all the best to you with what you plan, Ron KC

Last edited by a moderator: