• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ticket: payout error #234871 (Closed 9:09 PM EST 10/8/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No prob

Basically if something says -110 it means you have to bet 110 to win 100. +110 would mean you bet 100 to win 110.

+200 would mean you net 200 on a 100 bet but if you won it would pay 300 (100 the original bet + 200 the money won)
That's good to know - Right now - I probably should take a break as I am at bit tired and not at the top of my game with patience. I have been working on some payroll audits in excess of 24 million dollars and put in over 10 hours since 7 pm last night and put in 8 to 5 on smaller audits. Amazingly, the company owns five automobile dealerships that never missed a beat in the pandemic. What these owners do is go to and set up multiple dealerships like Chrysler with Ford next door and sometimes a Nissan. You think you're checking out a competitor when you check both of them out and it's the same owner

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good to know - Right now - I probably should take a break as I am at bit tired and not at the top of my game with patience. I have been working on some payroll audits in excess of 24 million dollars and put in over 10 hours since 7 pm last night and put in 8 to 5 on smaller audits. Amazingly, the company owns five automobile dealerships that never missed a beat in the pandemic. What these owners do is go to and set up multiple dealerships like Chrysler with Ford next door and sometimes a Nissan. You think you're checking out a competitor when you check both of them out and it's the same owner
What's the ML on tax evasion here?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the ML on tax evasion here?
I deal with workers compensation audits - at the beginning of their policy period, each company with employees purchases a policy. Their premiums are estimated and based on their estimated payroll. At the end of the policy period(for example his policy might go from 10-1-19 to 10-1-20) they are audited and their premiums are adjusted. Unlike the IRS, the insurance companies trust no one and audit everyone. In short - they want their money. My experience, however is normally the IRS is the same - they lose the money if they put you in jail.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty I dunno why it’s no reloading... I told him. To message me. I did forget who told me.... ThTs 1/2 on me

You need to tighten up if you going to have all these responsibilities.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s all for fun honestly... play around.... bet some random things.... if you have questions ask or just send me a private message....
...OR.... be like @DJ and stalk you wherever you go... :dhd:

at least I know his tubby ass won't be showing up on the Working Out thread...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty I dunno why it’s no reloading... I told him. To message me. I did forget who told me.... ThTs 1/2 on me

It happened to me awhile back... and I think it had something to do with the fact that there was still some cents left, since you can only bet whole numbers.

@gobigred had to do something to get my account to ZERO out, before it would reload...

if only that guy hadn't turned out to be such an asshole and bail on his duties... :dhd:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...OR.... be like @DJ and stalk you wherever you go... :dhd:

at least I know his tubby ass won't be showing up on the Working Out thread...
Lololol he’s in sports guy now..
@SteelersPride I'm going to use your bet instead of the other so you can mess it up again :-)
Good! Lol. Here we can merge this thread with this one.
Just keep all the complaints on one place...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait.... serious???

Is there one? I'd download the app to see it.
Look... all I’m saying is.... I posted a TikTok on this website recently..you may want to search my post history and find it.... and to click on the user, and see the videos posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.