• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday will be here before you know it.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious as to whom you guys like.
Got 2 questions . Who do you want @14. And who do think will be the chosen 1.
Donald seems to be the most wanted on other boards I visit.
I want him also. Just don't think he'll be there @ 14. So I think Gilbert, if there will be the guy.
Your thoughts?

C

cubzzzfanincali

if I had a draft board of guys likely to be there at 14, it would be:

Gilbert
Donald
Jernigan
Ebron
Nix

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Donald is gone, then a DB at either the Safety position or CB... Or Nix (if his knee checks out).

Last edited by a moderator:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I had a draft board of guys likely to be there at 14, it would be:

Gilbert
Donald
Jernigan
Ebron
Nix

Was just curious as to who you want. And who you think they will pick.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally, I don't follow college football so I'm not 100% of what my picks would be. I've not seen everyone of these kids play, or any of them play for that matter. I tend to go by what "experts" say and what I've read.

I do like what Emery had to say on the subject at his presser, even if 1/2 of what he was saying was blowing smoke.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Yes that's who I want. I mean, there are several other guys I would want but it's a waste of time putting them on there. I don't think Clowney, the 3 tackles, Bortles, Watkins, Evans, Mack, Bridgewater, and probably Manziel will all be gone. Barr, Fuller, and Dennard may be there, but I don't want them. I listed the five guys, who I think will be available and who I would want, in order of preference.

I don't think that's Emery's board though. I'm expecting he is going to draft a safety and I am going to be pissed about it. At least I am braced for it, though.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I don't follow college football so I'm not 100% of what my picks would be. I've not seen everyone of these kids play, or any of them play for that matter. I tend to go by what "experts" say and what I've read.

I do like what Emery had to say on the subject at his presser, even if 1/2 of what he was saying was blowing smoke.

I watch every college game I can. It's football.
But I can agree, you can't watch every prospect that is a draft potential.
Still wondering how Clowney is projected #1. Saw 2 of his games ,& he did nothing.

Phil will be known for giving good pressers. He doesn't reveal a thing .
Just hope he can do for the D, What he did for the O.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that's who I want. I mean, there are several other guys I would want but it's a waste of time putting them on there. I don't think Clowney, the 3 tackles, Bortles, Watkins, Evans, Mack, Bridgewater, and probably Manziel will all be gone. Barr, Fuller, and Dennard may be there, but I don't want them. I listed the five guys, who I think will be available and who I would want, in order of preference.

I don't think that's Emery's board though. I'm expecting he is going to draft a safety and I am going to be pissed about it. At least I am braced for it, though.

So who do you think he takes?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My expectation is that he will draft whatever best safety is on the board that's available.

I tend to agree. Especially if Donald isn't there.\
Would be interesting though, if Gilbert is still there.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is haha an option you think?

Ha,HA,HA,HA,HA
You'll just have to wait & see.:lol:

Seems Detroit needs DBs. Probably others will be following Seattle's success ( it's a copy cat league) . And want to build a dominating DB corp. :suds:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the lions are going to try and get Watkins, cause they need more guys to fight for reception and TDs. It is the detwat way.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the lions are going to try and get Watkins, cause they need more guys to fight for reception and TDs. It is the detwat way.

He may be gone by their Pick.
Really don't care who they get. As long as a lot of O players are chosen before 14. Maybe Donald slips.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what, all of a sudden, they cant trade up?

Just think GMs are giving a little more value to picks. Most would rather trade down than up. They're going to get a good player regardless . Moving up in the 1rst rd. is usually costly. I hope they do it. Would just be another player or 2 we wouldn't have to worry about.
Just think we'll have to improve our DBs.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody got a rough idea what time 14 will be chosen?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think GMs are giving a little more value to picks. Most would rather trade down than up. They're going to get a good player regardless . Moving up in the 1rst rd. is usually costly. I hope they do it. Would just be another player or 2 we wouldn't have to worry about.
Just think we'll have to improve our DBs.

Dont you underestimate the ability of the Lions to do something stupid is all. Why would they have him even come to their facility? There is a guys here on the radio who is a huge Lions fan. He doesnt always talk about them, but he was saying they always seem to do dumb shit, and had Watkins there recently.

C

cubzzzfanincali

the anticipation is killing me. Draft Day is even worse than the Super Bowl in that way.