• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts On Game: Halftime

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The COWBOYS are using Zeke in the wrong way.........They're mainly running Elliot out of the gun. (offset)
The Eagles used DeMarco Murray in the same way. (wrong way) They have to be reminded about the 70's and 90's COWBOYS. When Murray was with COWBOYS, 1846 yards rushing

I formation..........with a fullback.......Tony Dorsett and EMMITT SMITH.....Hall of Fame by the way.......
I wonder if the COWBOYS would be in the same formations if Romo was QB?

Our defense is as bad as I thought it would be.........
I don't think it matters who is QB.......
The defense is going to have to create turnovers.......or it's going to be a long season

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turnover......and a TD out of the I

Thank You

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got their first turnover and play calling was much better there and the TD

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The COWBOYS are using Zeke in the wrong way.........They're mainly running Elliot out of the gun. (offset)
The Eagles used DeMarco Murray in the same way. (wrong way) They have to be reminded about the 70's and 90's COWBOYS. When Murray was with COWBOYS, 1846 yards rushing

I formation..........with a fullback.......Tony Dorsett and EMMITT SMITH.....Hall of Fame by the way.......
I wonder if the COWBOYS would be in the same formations if Romo was QB?

Our defense is as bad as I thought it would be.........
I don't think it matters who is QB.......
The defense is going to have to create turnovers.......or it's going to be a long season

I really think you are on to something with the way they ran elliot. By the time Elliot got the ball and hit the LOS the holes were closed up. He had no room. credit the giants as well. I expect him to do better next week

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfred Morris...I believe he averaged 5 yards a carry ....13 yards was his longest
All his runs were out of the I formation.........

Zeke Elliot...He averaged 2.5 yards a carry.......His longest run was 8 yards..A TD run
The TD run was out of the I formation
Most of Elliot's runs were out of the gun

Why draft an RB in the first round to run out of the gun?..........It makes it difficult to run wide or up the middle.

EMMITT,Tony,and DeMarco did rather well with the SPRINT DRAW out of the I formation.....

And didn't we go through this before, with Garrett as O coordinator, until 2014, when the COWBOYS rediscovered
what made the 70's and 90's COWBOYS great? .......50% run

and a portable offense that could be taken to any field.

Dak needs to learn to be a QB that controls a COWBOY offense........CAUSE I heard some QBs get hurt in this league, running with the ball.