• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thought I would let you know

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you don't agree. But trust me, I've watched and analized many more games than you or the average fan and can tell you a top 3 all time team when I see one.

Takes a keen eye and complete understanding of the ins and outs of all facets of the game.

You've "watched and analized" more games than the average fan? Based on your posts, what are you, maybe 20? Even with your "insight from inside sources" how do you explain $0 vcash? Facets? The only "ins and outs" you understand are coming from behind you and tugging on your hair.
:lol:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU was perhaps the best team of the season, though think OU could have given them a better game than did Auburn.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU was perhaps the best team of the season, though think OU could have given them a better game than did Auburn.

How could the game have been much better?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The mighty Alabama had a bad game so a Oklahoma is now the second coming. It's a coping mechanizing they utilize another tactic they use is no one every plays great against Alabama they just had a bad game. You learn to just roll with it or they get petulant.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Frankly just think OU was a better team than Auburn, their earlier record aside. That young QB of theirs came into being at just the right time (or wrong time if you're a Bama fan). The dude was flat hitting just about every target to which he threw, despite pressure. Don't think FSU's defense could have shut down that OU offense.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly just think OU was a better team than Auburn, their earlier record aside. That young QB of theirs came into being at just the right time (or wrong time if you're a Bama fan). The dude was flat hitting just about every target to which he threw, despite pressure. Don't think FSU's defense could have shut down that OU offense.

#1 pass defense in a pass happy league. Not so sure about the bold. But we will never know.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 pass defense in a pass happy league. Not so sure about the bold. But we will never know.

Bama was definitely more vulnerable to the pass this season than in other seasons, but that OU kid was on fire that night. And he didn't need a lot of time to throw.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama was definitely more vulnerable to the pass this season than in other seasons, but that OU kid was on fire that night. And he didn't need a lot of time to throw.

Once Vinnie Sunseri went down Bama was prone to the pass. Hard to replace a S like that. FSU would have done fine because we play a Nickel Defense full time due to the spread offenses people are running. Even without pressure from the front 3/4. Plus our LBs were MUCH smaller and lot faster than Bama's this season. We could put Telvin Smith on a slot receiver or TE with no problem. C.J. Mosley did not have the same cover kills. He is FSU's version of Christian Jones.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking of negging every post of yours due to that FUCKING CLOCK! :lol:

I got tired of looking for it last year in the countdown thread so I found a way to never have to look for it again. I carry it with me everywhere I go. Good, huh?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tired of looking for it last year in the countdown thread so I found a way to never have to look for it again. I carry it with me everywhere I go. Good, huh?

Man it is depressing.