• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thought I would let you know

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi-res-461080143-florida-state-seminoles-head-coach-jimbo-fisher-holds_crop_650.jpg

:suds:

DAMNIT I am so sad that the season is over. :bawling:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...in the spirit of full disclosure...I'm a little glad the season is over.

Time we got to play in a championship game that wasn't far away or in the opposing team's backyard.

See you in Dallas chumps.
College Football Playoff

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the pic. This years' FSU team might just be the best college team of the BCS era

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the pic. This years' FSU team might just be the best college team of the BCS era

Nope. They were good, but not the best. A couple of other teams in the BCS era that could beat them.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. They were good, but not the best. A couple of other teams in the BCS era that could beat them.

Well, that is your opinion. However, I have mine as well. We can agree to disagree.

And PI calls are part of the game of football. I like to think that the Heismann winner, NCG MVP winner and Natty Champ had more to do with the outcome than ONE play.

Thanks for playing, though.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is your opinion. However, I have mine as well. We can agree to disagree.

And PI calls are part of the game of football. I like to think that the Heismann winner, NCG MVP winner and Natty Champ had more to do with the outcome than ONE play.

Thanks for playing, though.

NCG pretty much came down to a PI and let's be honest here those teams were pretty evenly matched and that wasn't even the second best Auburn team of the BCS era. Enjoy the NC FSU earned it but don't let mess your head up and go all loco.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCG pretty much came down to a PI and let's be honest here those teams were pretty evenly matched and that wasn't even the second best Auburn team of the BCS era. Enjoy the NC FSU earned it but don't let mess your head up and go all loco.

Too late. It was there even before the game.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, but the game was littered with BIG missed calls in favor of the Seminoles. A blatant face mask call was missed on a crucial play by Winston. The blatant horse coller call that was missed.

FSU wins that game 9 outta 10 times with the collection of superstar athletes that the Champion Seminoles have.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but the game was littered with BIG missed calls in favor of the Seminoles. A blatant face mask call was missed on a crucial play by Winston. The blatant horse coller call that was missed.

FSU wins that game 9 outta 10 times with the collection of superstar athletes that the Champion Seminoles have.

No way I can play this game without coming across as a sore loser so I'll take the high road. Congrats... Jimbo is a good friend and quality guy so if we have to lose there is no one better to win.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't be taken as a sore loser. Do you disagree with those fouls that weren't called? Cause they for sure happened.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you don't agree. But trust me, I've watched and analized many more games than you or the average fan and can tell you a top 3 all time team when I see one.

Takes a keen eye and complete understanding of the ins and outs of all facets of the game.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you don't agree. But trust me, I've watched and analized many more games than you or the average fan and can tell you a top 3 all time team when I see one.

Takes a keen eye and complete understanding of the ins and outs of all facets of the game.

Or it just takes a homer....

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were evenly matched due to Jimbo not changing his signals and Coach Craig standing right beside Ellis Johnson telling him what play was being run in the 1st half. Once the towels came out they were not evenly matched. Ellis had a harder time making the last second adjustments. Good job on them using Coach Craig to give them a heads up on plays. Bad job by Jimbo to not think that Coach Craig would not give Johnson the calls.

This also was not the best or even 3rd best FSU team in the BCS era(1999 and 2000). It was a fun game to watch, but Jimbo messed up a little by not switching things or using the towels all game. Had that been done I believe it would not have been as close.

BUT! All's well that ends well. Do not let the resident know it all FSU fan try to ruin your day.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:rollseyes: