• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

those that said i was in denial .........

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Not that it much matters, but"

well....seems to matter more and more.
Must be in the water

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha nah not taking bows ..... Just think only a few of us thought we would keep him or wanted to

about half shot in the ass last night when I saw the report

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that added with reading the dumb post about hiring Seattle coaches

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the important thing is he's here. I really think making him DC, getting everyone healthy and hitting on a draft pick or two and a cheap FA or two (whether it be depth or otherwise) makes our defense respectable again. I understand how pathetic we were this year, but when you lose a guy like Lee and basically lose Ware because of his injuries that kills you. Add in the losses of Spencer, Crawford and the rest of the DL and LBs and it is crippling. I'll even throw in Claiborne because even though many here think he is a bust you have to admit he is miles better than Webb was. So, yeah we'll have injuries every year, but what we went through this year made last year look tame even though last year we were hit harder than just about anyone. A defense is only as strong as its weakest link and if we can get some of these guys that played this year off the field we will see a big improvement.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the important thing is he's here. I really think making him DC, getting everyone healthy and hitting on a draft pick or two and a cheap FA or two (whether it be depth or otherwise) makes our defense respectable again. I understand how pathetic we were this year, but when you lose a guy like Lee and basically lose Ware because of his injuries that kills you. Add in the losses of Spencer, Crawford and the rest of the DL and LBs and it is crippling. I'll even throw in Claiborne because even though many here think he is a bust you have to admit he is miles better than Webb was. So, yeah we'll have injuries every year, but what we went through this year made last year look tame even though last year we were hit harder than just about anyone. A defense is only as strong as its weakest link and if we can get some of these guys that played this year off the field we will see a big improvement.

agreed...... and have to add one thing to that

You either think Rod is a hella Defensive coach or dont .....

I do .... Which is why I was so happy when I posted this last night

The only guy I would rather have ..... is Zimmer. thats just plain and simple me being honest.
They get the most out of what they are handed to work with

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed...... and have to add one thing to that

You either think Rod is a hella Defensive coach or dont .....

I do .... Which is why I was so happy when I posted this last night

The only guy I would rather have ..... is Zimmer. thats just plain and simple me being honest.
They get the most out of what they are handed to work with

Obviously Zimmer isn't coming here as DC, but he has been one of my top choices for HC if Garrett goes. I think he gets a job this year,but if he doesn't he may be our HC in 2015

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Zimmer isn't coming here as DC, but he has been one of my top choices for HC if Garrett goes. I think he gets a job this year,but if he doesn't he may be our HC in 2015

I'm afraid we're gonna be a year to late on Zimmer, just like we were with Payton. Zimmer is going to be a great Head Coach. Here's hoping no one hires him this year, and our lame duck coach either turns things around next year or we bring this guy back to Dallas

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid we're gonna be a year to late on Zimmer, just like we were with Payton. Zimmer is going to be a great Head Coach. Here's hoping no one hires him this year, and our lame duck coach either turns things around next year or we bring this guy back to Dallas

:agree: