• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Other Games Before SNF

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bingo, how can you even say Revis is good? He's never scored a TD. I thought that was how we evaluated CBs. Not with the BS stats that PFF uses.

Get your facts straight. He has scored more TDs than Culliver. I'm sorry no he didn't...I forgot, they're one in the same.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh so now are you saying defensive TDs is the same as offensive TDs. So much so that one should not distinguish the two?! Hmm interesting.

So if it's so easy then how come our entire defense does not have as many TDs as Jenkins. Culliver has been in the league longer and has had more snaps than Jenkins, so how come he does not have more career TDs than Jenkins? But you right, PFF knows downs and distances and players' responsibilities and assignments for each particular pass play that it grants them absolute truth in their statistics.

Yeah, that down and distance is a tough one to figure out.

Since you can't figure out down and distance on a given play, maybe you should stick to defensive TDs. That's why Janoris Jenkins (who just got helped out by a Mike Williams drop) is DPOY rather than Watt.

Man, how will we ever conquer the mystery that is down and distance on each play.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hahahaha. You're mad. Now everyone knows that you're on crack for that one. Me, the biggest Willis supporter coming out of Ole Miss. Yeah aight. Continue to make sh8 up. YOu're Maddddd!

I figured since you started just throwing shit at the wall to see what stuck, I would join in. Hell you said I liked Smith out of college, you're denying your Sanchez-sized hard-on, and your trying to equate a 5th round pick to a first round pick.

And clyde was the biggest Willis supporter. You weren't close.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Get your facts straight. He has scored more TDs than Culliver. I'm sorry no he didn't...I forgot, they're one in the same.

My apologies. I looked at his fumble returns. He has 3.

I guess Jenkins is better than Revis.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I figured since you started just throwing shit at the wall to see what stuck, I would join in. Hell you said I liked Smith out of college, you're denying your Sanchez-sized hard-on, and your trying to equate a 5th round pick to a first round pick.

And clyde was the biggest Willis supporter. You weren't close.

Yeah okay. Clyde himself would tell you how I felt about Willis.

You did like Alex Smith. You were justifying why we needed to select him with our first round pick and how asinine it was to consider a LB (Derrick Johnson) at that spot.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My apologies. I looked at his fumble returns. He has 3.

I guess Jenkins is better than Revis.

Did you include his interception return for TDs doesn't PFF provide that information?

Last edited by a moderator:

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah okay. Clyde himself would tell you how I felt about Willis.

You did like Alex Smith. You were justifying why we needed to select him with our first round pick and how asinine it was to consider a LB (Derrick Johnson) at that spot.

No, I was a Rodgers guy. Thanks for playing.

You're half right though. I didn't want Derrick Johnson. It would have been asinine to take a LB first overall.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Did you include his interception return for TDs doesn't PFF provide that information?

I said he has 3. Where do you think they came from if he has 0 fumble return TDs?

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, I was a Rodgers guy. Thanks for playing.

You're half right though. I didn't want Derrick Johnson. It would have been asinine to take a LB first overall.

No, you did not want Rodgers. Just like all of a sudden you wanted Janoris Jenkins. GTFOH.

DJ would have been a better option in terms long term outcome then the road we took and experienced with Alex.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No, you did not want Rodgers. Just like all of a sudden you wanted Janoris Jenkins. GTFOH.

DJ would have been a better option in terms long term outcome then the road we took and experienced with Alex.

No Bingo, I did want Rodgers.

And I did want Jenkins. I don't know why I'd lie about wanting Jenkins now, when clearly I'm not all that impressed with him.

But you're just too fucking dense to comprehend that.

Let's try a new direction with this.

How do you evaluate a CB?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has 4. Is that our measuring stick now?

No, but you asked for a reason; I gave you one. I don't know enough about Jenkins to make a comparison with Culliver. I'm satisfied with Culliver but there's something to be said for a guy who has a nose for the ball, creates turnovers and scores points himself with those TOs.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck looked really good on that touchdown drive there; and now they have the lead. What a story it would be if they make the playoffs.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a nice finish in Philly

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evan Moore drops a TD pass that would have tied it with 10 seconds left

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 second left now in Philly; ball on the 4 yard line

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty call to end the game in Philly

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Cowboys will be eliminated. I am happy

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TD Dwayne Harris.

Pisses me off that the Cowboys were able to steal him in the draft.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo with a beautiful back shoulder toss for six