• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is probably the nicest thing I've said about Philly in 30 years...

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta hand it to the Flyer fans on here after reading through a lot of these threads. You guys seem to all be class acts... It's not an easy situation that you are in and none of you seem like the type that would get tasered... props to you. I just puked a little in my mouth, but I felt the need to say that.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
meh, i have said some things i would like to take back although i know that you guys are all sports fans and have been here. i think we just did not expect much with the injuries. richards was great in my opinion and giroux and briere are playoff studs.

Hckygoalie31

Swiss Cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
meh, i have said some things i would like to take back although i know that you guys are all sports fans and have been here. i think we just did not expect much with the injuries. richards was great in my opinion and giroux and briere are playoff studs.

As is Pronger, Lappy and Timonen. Unfortunately, the rest of the team are not. JVR needs another couple of seasons under his belt, no doubt.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we are here for a reason are we not. I get mad as hell but I try to keep my head most times, I think we've all had our sports ups and downs. I like these boards and relish that other posters here can talk shit to me as I can them, I don't take it seriously here because I know that the posters here are better quality and don't take these insults to serious either. I love the Flyer's but I love the sport of hockey just as much!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, they're pretty tame when they are losing, eh SFNL? ;) :p

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
getting there :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta hand it to the Flyer fans on here after reading through a lot of these threads. You guys seem to all be class acts... It's not an easy situation that you are in and none of you seem like the type that would get tasered... props to you. I just puked a little in my mouth, but I felt the need to say that.

Thanks man. I feel likewise about posters like yourself too!

I don't know why you're surprised though....you guys have assembled quite an awesome pool of quality posters from every team here. We are just a reflection of what Dare & Post have helped create and maintain.

Besides that, our expectations are/were realistic for this years playoffs. We all knew our boys weren't going far, so we kept the exaggerated shit talking to a minimum. :)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would taser Tox if I had the chance. :-)