• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is Excellent.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BigKen watch in your man cave.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FANTASTIC

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm at work. I just shut my office door and watched the whole thing. Now the day is going to be better.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beautiful!

It was like watching 25 minutes of p*rn. I’ve never watched more than 3 minutes before... I’m exhausted!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes::first::first::first::first::first::first::nutswing:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes::first::first::first::first::first::first::nutswing: :yes::first::first::first::first::first::first::nutswing:

Trying to find it on DVD so I can watch it in my man cave .........................

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, this is going to kill me all day waiting to be alone in the office.
I may have to call in some phantom service calls to get rid of my co-workers so I don't have to wait all day.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes::first::first::first::first::first::first::nutswing: :yes::first::first::first::first::first::first::nutswing:

Trying to find it on DVD so I can watch it in my man cave .........................

Don't you have a smart TV or Blu-ray player with Youtube apps? As for getting a copy, you could contact Joseph on Youtube to see if he'll mail you a copy. Or, download it and burn it to a CD/DVD.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you have a smart TV or Blu-ray player with Youtube apps? As for getting a copy, you could contact Joseph on Youtube to see if he'll mail you a copy. Or, download it and burn it to a CD/DVD.

I have a smart TV and several Blu Ray players. I can't be bothered to figure out how to use everything on them. My grandson does all kinds of magic shit on his PS4 and IPhoneXR. I'll get him to do find it for me and record it.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, this is going to kill me all day waiting to be alone in the office.
I may have to call in some phantom service calls to get rid of my co-workers so I don't have to wait all day.

I have a smart TV and several Blu Ray players. I can't be bothered to figure out how to use everything on them. My grandson does all kinds of magic shit on his PS4 and IPhoneXR. I'll get him to do find it for me and record it.

Did you view it? BK, did your grandson get it for you? The guy who made the video said he's going to be closing his YouTube account due to changes in YouTubes policy for him to make money off the videos he produces. So, get it while you can.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here’s another:

I'm watching this now. I read this guys comment. Wow!

"Nate Hoefel2 months ago

For more than half of my life I have hated the Patriots. I looked upon Tom Brady with disgust. The same with Cristiano Ronaldo. I was a fan of whoever played them and I was angry the more they won. I saw arrogance in them and thought "who do these people think they are?". "They think they are better than everyone else". But that just isn't true. These guys understand more than anyone that they are nothing. They take nothing for granted. They have it engraved on their very souls that if they do not out work their opponents, they will fall. Not just out work them in their craft, but in life, in mind, in body, and soul. If they stop even for a second, they know they will crumble. As the years went on, my disgust crumbled off of my skin and respect took its place. These guys are absolute monsters of work and sacrifice. And I would have to give the edge to Tom Brady. Not only does this man out work everyone in the NFL. He bitches about nothing. They draft him last, and he wins. They hate him and he wins. He gets hurt, and he comes back and wins. He is accused of cheating and he wins. He is suspended and he wins. He is doubted and he wins. He never complains about being underpaid, he allows it to keep on winning. Nothing on social media to distract his team. He lets no one off the hook on his team. And until his body is broken, everybody just best believe he isn't going anywhere. No one should have the audacity to claim he is done until he goes 0-16. And even then I would give him 1 more year. Yes, we are witnessing the fall of the Patriots dynasty, I mean, their time will run out so of course it is fading. And yes, they are not as good as they have been. But what these analysts don't understand, a "shit" Patriots team with Tom Brady is still better than your team. A weakened dynasty is still a dynasty. The NFL is backing the most war torn, battle hardened veteran into a corner. And this guy is a fighter. What do we know when you corner a wounded wild animal? It will lash out with everything it has left. And this ain't no dog, this is a perfect predator molded by millions of years of evolution with survival and victory engraved into its very DNA. Good luck putting these beast out of its misery. You best believe that he gunna kill a bunch of you on his way out. I am a Brady-hater turned Brady-admirer. Its no bandwagon, I just want to enjoy the show before the tour ends. All hail the GOAT.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching this now. I read this guys comment. Wow!

"Nate Hoefel2 months ago

For more than half of my life I have hated the Patriots. I looked upon Tom Brady with disgust. The same with Cristiano Ronaldo. I was a fan of whoever played them and I was angry the more they won. I saw arrogance in them and thought "who do these people think they are?". "They think they are better than everyone else". But that just isn't true. These guys understand more than anyone that they are nothing. They take nothing for granted. They have it engraved on their very souls that if they do not out work their opponents, they will fall. Not just out work them in their craft, but in life, in mind, in body, and soul. If they stop even for a second, they know they will crumble. As the years went on, my disgust crumbled off of my skin and respect took its place. These guys are absolute monsters of work and sacrifice. And I would have to give the edge to Tom Brady. Not only does this man out work everyone in the NFL. He bitches about nothing. They draft him last, and he wins. They hate him and he wins. He gets hurt, and he comes back and wins. He is accused of cheating and he wins. He is suspended and he wins. He is doubted and he wins. He never complains about being underpaid, he allows it to keep on winning. Nothing on social media to distract his team. He lets no one off the hook on his team. And until his body is broken, everybody just best believe he isn't going anywhere. No one should have the audacity to claim he is done until he goes 0-16. And even then I would give him 1 more year. Yes, we are witnessing the fall of the Patriots dynasty, I mean, their time will run out so of course it is fading. And yes, they are not as good as they have been. But what these analysts don't understand, a "shit" Patriots team with Tom Brady is still better than your team. A weakened dynasty is still a dynasty. The NFL is backing the most war torn, battle hardened veteran into a corner. And this guy is a fighter. What do we know when you corner a wounded wild animal? It will lash out with everything it has left. And this ain't no dog, this is a perfect predator molded by millions of years of evolution with survival and victory engraved into its very DNA. Good luck putting these beast out of its misery. You best believe that he gunna kill a bunch of you on his way out. I am a Brady-hater turned Brady-admirer. Its no bandwagon, I just want to enjoy the show before the tour ends. All hail the GOAT.

There are only a few times a man is allowed to cry.
At the end of Old Yeller, when his daughter gets married and when his mom dies.

I almost teared up reading that though. Tears of pride. Almost.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only a few times a man is allowed to cry.
At the end of Old Yeller, when his daughter gets married and when his mom and dad dies.

I almost teared up reading that though. Tears of pride. Almost.

:fify:. :thumb: