• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is bad ass

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dante Fowler on facing LaEl Collins: I got tossed around | ProFootballTalk

“I spent the whole last summer getting ready for La’el, I ain’t going to lie to you,” Fowler said. “I knew I was going to run into some pretty decent tackles, but the main motivation was from him getting after me my sophomore year. I had it marked on my calendar the day after my sophomore game. That whole week leading up to the game, it felt like it was a year. Saturday finally came, and I was a captain, and he was a captain, too. It felt like we were about to do a boxing match. The whole coin toss, when the referees were talking, I was staring him down and he was staring me down. So I already knew what I was getting myself into, and he knew what he was getting himself into. We went at it that game; we went at it like some bulls. I had some wins, and I had some losses. That’s just how it goes when the best of the best are playing against each other.”

That's the attitude to have. I'd take either of these guys.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Collins will even be close to the building by the time we pick though.

If he's still somehow sitting there waiting, no complaints from me if we don't trade back and nab him.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's projected to be a beast at G also. As many scouts have said he should move inside. Be a nice middle with him, Swanson and Warford for about ten years. That's if, Mayhew resigns his talented players.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Collins will even be close to the building by the time we pick though.

If he's still somehow sitting there waiting, no complaints from me if we don't trade back and nab him.

He will be closer than Mariotta and Winston.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be closer than Mariotta and Winston.
True.

Not sure any team I support will be looking for either of them in the first round.

When do you think Mariotta goes? Or rather, who do you think the Iggles trade with?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man, appreciate your support.

I've been hanging out over at the Dolphins board for awhile now, and guess what? Not one poster there cares that I'm also a Lions fan. Really restoring my faith in mankind.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been hanging out over at the Dolphins board for awhile now, and guess what? Not one poster there cares that I'm also a Lions fan. Really restoring my faith in mankind.
Just a heads up, if I pretend to be offended over there, don't believe me.

It'll just be me flashing a little muscle in front of my crew.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a heads up, if I pretend to be offended over there, don't believe me.

It'll just be me flashing a little muscle in front of my crew.

I see what you did there.

frog-eyes.jpg

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

Not sure any team I support will be looking for either of them in the first round.

When do you think Mariotta goes? Or rather, who do you think the Iggles trade with?

My room mate said Browns were throwing out there the 12th and 19th for him. Who knows? Trade talk gets stupid around this time every year. Tampa takes Winston and the Titans should just send a auctioneer to the podium.

I still keep saying as I did earlier that Chip will try. He is surely sealing his fate as coach on that move. Either works and is a genius or Joey Harrington Jr. shows up and he's fired. Whoever moves up is overpaying for either QB this year IMO.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My room mate said Browns were throwing out there the 12th and 19th for him. Who knows? Trade talk gets stupid around this time every year. Tampa takes Winston and the Titans should just send a auctioneer to the podium.

I still keep saying as I did earlier that Chip will try. He is surely sealing his fate as coach on that move. Either works and is a genius or Joey Harrington Jr. shows up and he's fired. Whoever moves up is overpaying for either QB this year IMO.
I don't see NFL QB in Mariota, but it's not like I'm gushing over anyone later in the draft either.

I'd be blown away if Chip doesn't make a move. And still be surprised to some extent if he doesn't pull off the move. Mostly because I think he'll get stupid going for his boy.

Browns could have TWO more first rounders to enjoy before they leave on their second deal. That seems like something they should stick with and enjoy for four seasons, imo. But I don't doubt they try their damndest to fill the Kosar void.

This makes two posts in a row that I'm going to mention Cleveland.(Not in this thread, but Board wide.) And I'd like to remind e'ryone that for a month or so, back in '99, when Barry left us with Batch, I followed Chris Spielman to Cleveland. Hope that doesn't ruin my good name. I'd rather it just tarnish it further.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is missing a few variables, I have some suggestions on how you can come up with a true comparison.

Step 1: Come up with one statement that is pure opinion, but designed to bother other fans, something like "Marino could not have won a super bowl even if he had a running game"

Step 2: Add this to EVERY thread multiple times no matter what the subject is, enough to bring all conversation to a stand still

Step 3: When people get tired of it and call you on it play the victim.

Step 4: Now that you are the victim remind everyone on every thread multiple times that you are a victim and those fans hate free speech. Make sure all conversation comes to a stop again while you do this

Step 5: Get even more upset and threaten violence

Step 6: Quit message boards

Step 7: Return and explain that you had been in a dark place and things are totally different this time

Step 8: Repeat steps 1-7 for 6 years or so and report back how the fans of the Dolphins board feel about you

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 - examples? I'm not responsible for others peoples feelings. Opinions run rampant here, including yours.

2 - like you did here with this post???

3 - I'm too aggressive to be a victim.

4 - they do hate free speech. You too, obviously.

5 - I'll kick your ass.

6 - I built a new house. Didn't quit. Def frustrated though.

7 - I'm always in a dark place. I'm a Lions fan.

8 - I run two message boards, one with well over 1000 members. I run multiple FF leagues. Get along just fine w everyone.

You prove that you have a personal grudge w me, just like them. Doesn't matter what I say.