• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! I barely saw our 90% or whatever it was. Stupid clouds.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 3:20pm, I could still see New Jersey, sadly

The eclipse did look good thru the glasses though

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a tough one heading into the game - this year's Leafs have probably circled every Pens game - esp at home - because of Dubas - and I'm sure the fans, players, organization, etc wanted nothing more than to prevent the Pens from their playoff momentum ..

I liked that we tied it in the 3rd period .. It was great to see O'Connor get that tying goal .. They didn;t fold, and came away with a point

But this has got to be the most poorly managed overtime team ever ... Just put Sid and Geno and Karlsson out there to start .. Do SOMETHING because it's painful to watch them constantly lose in OT

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Pens are crazy bad in OT games and typically lose them early in OT.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NUGGETS! AVS!

Jokic - MVP
McKinnon - Hart Trophy (MVP)

Would love to combine the championship parades this year. Nuggs and Avs together with two MVPs in the same city. Insanely rare.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NUGGETS! AVS!

Jokic - MVP
McKinnon - Hart Trophy (MVP)

Would love to combine the championship parades this year. Nuggs and Avs together with two MVPs in the same city. Insanely rare.
How about the trifecta ??

Three parades

+

Bo Nix - ROTY

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he doesn't go to the Raiders.
Michael Penix seems destined to the Raiders .. and he'll probably be pretty good

But Nix with Sean Payton - that seems like a match made in Rocky Mountain Heaven

More and more, if the Broncos think Nix could be the guy, I feel we shouldn't play around with the pick and trade downs .. Just take him at 12 and breathe a sigh of relief

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me - here's the thing about Bo Nix: He makes good decisions after the snap - he executes the playbook flawlessly - he can make all the throws but is especially good at hitting guys coming out of their breaks in the short or medium range game - he understands situational football (especially important in time management) - he is not easily knocked off his feet - he can run better than John Elway - is very coachable and sturdy enough for execute a QB draw play.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say the Nuggets just act and play like champions. They have swagger.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout them Pens @SpiritOf77

Exciting game tonight that they almost blew. Nice to finally win an OT game.
If nothing else, the Pens are certainly dramatic ... When the Wings tied it, I had flashbacks to the Calgary game .. It sucks that Detroit got a point, but the Pens could have folded in so many of the recent wins - but they have not ... They're building confidence and have become very resilient ..

DC, I thought of you when St Ivany had that great hip check early in the game !! ... He continues to be a real positive, and part of the future

The dang Rangers had to lose again .. First vs the Islanders and now the Flyers ... It's almost as if they don;t want to face the Pens in the playoffs !!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, the Pens are certainly dramatic ... When the Wings tied it, I had flashbacks to the Calgary game .. It sucks that Detroit got a point, but the Pens could have folded in so many of the recent wins - but they have not ... They're building confidence and have become very resilient ..

DC, I thought of you when St Ivany had that great hip check early in the game !! ... He continues to be a real positive, and part of the future

The dang Rangers had to lose again .. First vs the Islanders and now the Flyers ... It's almost as if they don;t want to face the Pens in the playoffs !!

I gotta order my St. Ivany jersey. You need a Bunting jersey. :)

I miss John Ludvig, the only guy that liked to fight on this team.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta order my St. Ivany jersey. You need a Bunting jersey. :)

I miss John Ludvig, the only guy that liked to fight on this team.
The last thing I read about Ludvig was that he was being kept out of the game vs TB due to illness .. which was almost a week ago

Is he still dealing with that, or is he a healthy scratch ??

Yes, a Bunting jersey seems in order for a off-season Xmas gift to myself

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last thing I read about Ludvig was that he was being kept out of the game vs TB due to illness .. which was almost a week ago

Is he still dealing with that, or is he a healthy scratch ??

Yes, a Bunting jersey seems in order for a off-season Xmas gift to myself

Yeah, that is the last I heard too. Jarry and Ludvig were ill. I think St. Ivany, Shea and Joseph have played so well lately that it is hard to get Ludvig back on the ice. I assume he isn't still ill.

Graves went on IR today and they dressed and extra wing. Brought up Vinnie. Ludvig had even scored two goals right before he became inactive. I think Shea was activated when Ludvig was ill and then he has played pretty well since his call up. St. Ivany same case. Ludvig has been playing decent just sort of a numbers game by now. I figured with Graves to the IL that they could fit them all in today. Graves has been batting a few different injuries. Concussion his latest.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DU Pioneers playing for the NCAA Hockey National Championship on Saturday! Go Pios.