• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason why the Denver Broncos will have a great season is because this roster will reach singularity - the melding of Sean Payton's will and every player on the roster.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the matter with Mimms?
I agree what is wrong with Mimms

Cecil Lammey is worried that he will do at WR like Sanders did to the Steelers . wake up year 5 for his next team

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree what is wrong with Mimms

Cecil Lammey is worried that he will do at WR like Sanders did to the Steelers . wake up year 5 for his next team
Sanders was good before year 5. He simply didn’t get an opportunity to grab eye popping stats because of the WR situation he was in with Pittsburgh. There is a reason why the Pats signed him to an offer sheet when he was first eligible as a RFA and then the following year GOAT #2's team signed him (Manning). He wasn't a late bloomer. His stats were more a factor of opportunity.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mimms and Franklin both have what it takes that is for sure.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I love Mims and Franklin and I can’t even get the words out of my mouth to discuss how excited I am. I start to stutter and foam at the mouth.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC what went on with WR Judy I never followed the NFL when I was gone ? is it a lack of QB play ?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC what went on with WR Judy I never followed the NFL when I was gone ? is it a lack of QB play ?

Few things IMO.

QB for sure had a lot to do with the disappointment of Jeudy.
His hands were not as good as it would have appeared coming out of college.
Injuries- No major injuries but he had a few fairly significant non season ending injuries which impacted his overall play.

and I think one of the most overlooked things with Jeudy is the mental aspect of the game. I think the above issues really messed with him mentally even though he never showed it with the QB issue , he kept that frustration internal. (I give him a lot of respect for that) but I never liked how the Broncos alumni handled the criticism of Jeudy. Sure, Jeudy should have just shut up like Sutton and played the game and left all the noise alone but I hate how once Jeudy spoke up and defended himself our beloved Stink, Rod Smith, Philip Lindsay and a few more poked him with a stick and basically embarrassed the guy... I don't like the way Jeudy responded to Steve Smith but at that point he had already been poked. He was poked a lot last year and I hope he learns from it. 80% of the NFL is mental and he struggled with that last year.

He needs to clear out the noise and embrace a fresh start.

BTW, he has already battled injuries in Cleveland.

I want to see him do well but financially and from a mental standpoint it was time for a divorce in Denver.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few things IMO.

QB for sure had a lot to do with the disappointment of Jeudy.
His hands were not as good as it would have appeared coming out of college.
Injuries- No major injuries but he had a few fairly significant non season ending injuries which impacted his overall play.

and I think one of the most overlooked things with Jeudy is the mental aspect of the game. I think the above issues really messed with him mentally even though he never showed it with the QB issue , he kept that frustration internal. (I give him a lot of respect for that) but I never liked how the Broncos alumni handled the criticism of Jeudy. Sure, Jeudy should have just shut up like Sutton and played the game and left all the noise alone but I hate how once Jeudy spoke up and defended himself our beloved Stink, Rod Smith, Philip Lindsay and a few more poked him with a stick and basically embarrassed the guy... I don't like the way Jeudy responded to Steve Smith but at that point he had already been poked. He was poked a lot last year and I hope he learns from it. 80% of the NFL is mental and he struggled with that last year.

He needs to clear out the noise and embrace a fresh start.

BTW, he has already battled injuries in Cleveland.

I want to see him do well but financially and from a mental standpoint it was time for a divorce in Denver.
The sad part of all this Bo Nix would have been the perfect QB for him . There is no doubt in my mind of this.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today’s trivia question:

We all know that the biggest dead money hit this year is the $53MM for Wilson. Without looking it up(!), who is the ex-Bronco with the second biggest dead money hit of over $7MM?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today’s trivia question:

We all know that the biggest dead money hit this year is the $53MM for Wilson. Without looking it up(!), who is the ex-Bronco with the second biggest dead money hit of over $7MM?
Darrel Gardener ?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today’s trivia question:

I'll guess Bolles.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did no like the new uniforms We look like the Vikings..