• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That reminds me - we need to build a Wall - A Beautifull Wall - a Youge Wall and make the Raider fans pay for it.
:dhd: moving to colorado soon my girlfriends a broncos fan. I think I've been traded. Ive also found a ton of respect for the broncos. After reading the article about bringing the lombardi trophy to a late fans funeral. That was very classy not many organizations would do that :suds:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd: moving to colorado soon my girlfriends a broncos fan. I think I've been traded. Ive also found a ton of respect for the broncos. After reading the article about bringing the lombardi trophy to a late fans funeral. That was very classy not many organizations would do that :suds:

Okay then - Bronco ReBorn - that's the ticket. You are most welcome. In fact, Raider fans - are generally welcomed around here (the smell of horse manure keeps the bad Raider fans - eating lunch).

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay then - Bronco ReBorn - that's the ticket. You are most welcome. In fact, Raider fans - are generally welcomed around here (the smell of horse manure keeps the bad Raider fans - eating lunch).
She's already got me house trained and I sit on command when she yells Omaha :dhd: Nice to meet y'all :suds:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I get it Clarkson - sometimes being Pavlov's dog has its perks. We have a good group here.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I get it Clarkson - sometimes being Pavlov's dog has its perks. We have a good group here.
Yes it is and if you guys ever want a photoshop or gif made let me know. I'll be happy to do it. I can make anything :suds:

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky you .. I love the Rocky Mountains . I don't care were you live in them , your blessed to be there.

When I get older I plan on being in the Rockies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky you .. I love the Rocky Mountains . I don't care were you live in them , your blessed to be there.

When I get older I plan on being in the Rockies.
My sister used to live in denver I almost didn't leave last time. Its A beautiful place A lot nicer than NY

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver was just voted best place to live in the country with Colorado Springs coming in 5th. So yeah definitely a little jealous that you are moving back to the area. Keep trying to tell my wife that we need to make our next move to the Colorado area but she doesn't seem quite on board. She thinks my Bronco obsession might hit new heights being surrounded by actual Bronco fans every day.

Welcome to the Board! For some of these guys their bark is bigger than their bite so I promise they eventually become friendly.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver was just voted best place to live in the country with Colorado Springs coming in 5th. So yeah definitely a little jealous that you are moving back to the area. Keep trying to tell my wife that we need to make our next move to the Colorado area but she doesn't seem quite on board. She thinks my Bronco obsession might hit new heights being surrounded by actual Bronco fans every day.

Welcome to the Board! For some of these guys their bark is bigger than their bite so I promise they eventually become friendly.
Thank you sir and if y'all want anything whether it be a gif,photoshop,custom avatar. Hit me up any time. Me and doobs are very skilled. I'm not even sure how many I made this year. Im the one that did Tganns new avy after he ran his mouth about the broncos and tried to back out of the avy bet he made :dhd:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir and if y'all want anything whether it be a gif,photoshop,custom avatar. Hit me up any time. Me and doobs are very skilled. I'm not even sure how many I made this year. Im the one that did Tganns new avy after he ran his mouth about the broncos and tried to back out of the avy bet he made :dhd:
I thought I saw somebody ask if you would make something for that. Oldschool seems to be following in his footsteps or filling the Tgann void not sure which. Another bad Ravens season and we might not have any Ravens fans left on this board.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I saw somebody ask if you would make something for that. Oldschool seems to be following in his footsteps or filling the Tgann void not sure which. Another bad Ravens season and we might not have any Ravens fans left on this board.
I usually do all the gifs and avys for the college football board. I had a feild day with harbaugh gifs this year.The guy is nuts. Generally when someone welches on a bet i get asked to make an avy for them . And I like to make y'all laugh thats what makes doing the work worth it. Normally I'm busy with the college football board and the doobs show thread. But I do wander to the NFL forums. Theres some good guys that post there too.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually do all the gifs and avys for the college football board. I had a feild day with harbaugh gifs this year.The guy is nuts. Generally when someone welches on a bet i get asked to make an avy for them . And I like to make y'all laugh thats what makes doing the work worth it. Normally I'm busy with the college football board and the doobs show thread. But I do wander to the NFL forums. Theres some good guys that post there too.

I honestly haven't wandered of the NFL Boards very often. I used to be a huge college football fan but when I got married my wife told me it was either watch the NFL or watch College Football which to me was an easy choice. She just couldn't understand how somebody could watch football on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday most weeks. Said she needed one day a weekend where she had my attention. Which hey is fine I get that my wife actually likes spending time with me.

Someday though I'll have to venture over and see what all is going on. Never been to the Doob's show thread though. I keep seeing it in the recent timeline when I sign on but just never quite have gotten over there. I'll have to think of an Avy though that I might want. I've seen your work and it is down right impressive.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since all the bouquets being thrown Colorado way - greetings from Summit County tonight!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I don't think Cam blew up like he expected at the Super Bowl.