• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone knows how cool Mingo really is.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone knows how cool Mingo really is.
Years ago, many people were sure the Fonz character was developed around my High School persona.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random thoughts:

There should be a Super Bowl trophy for the Baltimore Ravens - for so thoroughly screwing up their franchise QB situation. Damn the football gods if Lamar Jackson ends up in New England.

The Washington Commanders for $6 billion? Doesn't that mean Walton-Pener have already made more than $2 billion on the Broncos? Objectively, a swap of the Broncos situation and the Commanders situation aren't equal - with the Broncos more valuable.

The Broncos have shown interest in Jack Colletto from Oregon State. I would love to see Colletto play FB/TE/wildcat QB and special teams for the Broncos. He probably can be had in the later rounds but would have impact on the Broncos success.

I get the feeling that Sean Payton doesn't value - pass catching TEs like Dulcich. I'm thinking Dulcich is a guy the Broncos wouldn't mind trading for draft capital.

So, we know what the Broncos are going to do or not do at Center, but backup tackle and a potential starting LT down the road is a glaring need.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mingo gets up to early.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Brandon Johnson for getting elected Mayor of Chicago - I hope he makes the roster for the Broncos again this summer.

• Winner
Reactions: LGM

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The inside LB group looks like one of the strongest groups on the team for the coming season. This kind of strange because last year - with the same guys things looked bad. First Singleton and Jewell play extremely well together and with Griffen and Strnad in reserve that's a lot of experience and talent in reserve.

Jewell's contract is up after this year, but I suspect he will be resignable. I don't see this position as a draft need.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The inside LB group looks like one of the strongest groups on the team for the coming season. This kind of strange because last year - with the same guys things looked bad. First Singleton and Jewell play extremely well together and with Griffen and Strnad in reserve that's a lot of experience and talent in reserve.

Jewell's contract is up after this year, but I suspect he will be resignable. I don't see this position as a draft need.

Time flys. I feel like we were just talking about this after his 3rd year and then he signed his 2 year deal last year and it felt good. Now, I have to go into this season once again wondering if this is his last dance in Denver.... and then he will re-sign for 2 years and do it to me all over. ;)

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like cheese.