• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Condi is the new #7.
No, she's just an after dinner Condi-mint.

I looked it up - Elway is now a Bronco's outside consultant and he reports to George Paton.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, she's just an after dinner Condi-mint.

I looked it up - Elway is now a Bronco's outside consultant and he reports to George Paton.
That sounds like it’s just window dressing. That just means Paton can text him if he forgets the combination to the front office sauna.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Eagles shouldn't have hired Vic Fangio as a consultant for the Super Bowl since he never beat the Chiefs even once.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishing Eric Bienemy good luck in Washington. He was a prisoner of his success in KC. Unfortunately - his performance in Washinton will be weighed against the results in KC still.

Evero has the same problem in Carolina.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone want to buy a used Carr? He was driven mostly just on Sundays.
He was driven hard, but they thought storing him in the garage for a few weeks would solve their problems...

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was driven hard, but they thought storing him in the garage for a few weeks would solve their problems...

The "carr" didn't start when they tried to get it out of the garage in this case.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "carr" didn't start when they tried to get it out of the garage in this case.
They're trying to say they sold it for $1 to a friend to avoid title fees and taxes.

Funniest part is they're still paying the credit card off they used for the down payment.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Carr needs is a tune-up and a Fox Report.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some random thoughts:

1) With the win last night, the nuggets are 5 games up on Memphis in the loss column with a tiebreaker on top of that for the number 1 seed in the west with 18 games to play. It would take an historic collapse for the Nuggets not to be the number 1 seed. This undoubtedly, the best Nuggets team ever.

2) Just behind the Oline and Dline issues for the Broncos would be the acquistion of a new backup QB. Time for Rypien to go be a coach somewhere. I think we may see Jamis Winston sign with the Broncos. He's had his best success as a starter under Payton.

3) I would have thought the smart play by Evero would have been sticking around under Payton for a season - just to learn from a top HC and to capitalize on the Bronco's defensive personnel. He won't look as much of a genius coaching in the Carolinas.

4) Dre'Mont Jones is consistently good but it seems the actual quality of his play is subject to the mood he is in.

5) I think we will see an Oline for the Broncos that is bigger and stronger than past seasons with less zone scheme.

6) I still expect to see the Broncos trade a WR - it's the deepest position on the team and the salaries are locked in on most.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some random thoughts:

1) With the win last night, the nuggets are 5 games up on Memphis in the loss column with a tiebreaker on top of that for the number 1 seed in the west with 18 games to play. It would take an historic collapse for the Nuggets not to be the number 1 seed. This undoubtedly, the best Nuggets team ever.

2) Just behind the Oline and Dline issues for the Broncos would be the acquistion of a new backup QB. Time for Rypien to go be a coach somewhere. I think we may see Jamis Winston sign with the Broncos. He's had his best success as a starter under Payton.

3) I would have thought the smart play by Evero would have been sticking around under Payton for a season - just to learn from a top HC and to capitalize on the Bronco's defensive personnel. He won't look as much of a genius coaching in the Carolinas.

4) Dre'Mont Jones is consistently good but it seems the actual quality of his play is subject to the mood he is in.

5) I think we will see an Oline for the Broncos that is bigger and stronger than past seasons with less zone scheme.

6) I still expect to see the Broncos trade a WR - it's the deepest position on the team and the salaries are locked in on most.
Good post. One small correction - Nuggets are 6 ahead and w the tie breaker, essentially a 7 game lead.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some random thoughts:

This is the best Nuggets team ever. The #1 seed is nice indeed. Nuggets have three flaws to the championship run

1. Malone is NBA's Shotty of KC great reg season coach. Playoff HC way more iffy
2. They are #1 seed will they get #1 seed playoff whistle like SA Lakers get nope. So they must play insane to win ring.
3. Injuries

Hope they win it all but, Nuggets aren't league respected lots of pressure on them indeed but, NBA is a popularity contest Nuggets are least respected great team ever.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some random thoughts:

Someone ask Morant if he's worried about the Western Conference now... :D

Lakers trading Russ was addition by subtraction.

But getting Russell back was a good deal.

Getting Vanderbilt was a game changer for them.

XFL is actually pretty good.

Lots of bad refs recently retired. Lets hope the NFL does the right thing and improve training and stop this part-time crap.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone ask Morant if he's worried about the Western Conference now... :D

Lakers trading Russ was addition by subtraction.

But getting Russell back was a good deal.

Getting Vanderbilt was a game changer for them.

XFL is actually pretty good.

Lots of bad refs recently retired. Lets hope the NFL does the right thing and improve training and stop this part-time crap.
Are you insinuating that the Lakers play basketball still?

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you insinuating that the Lakers play basketball still?
Absolutely not. Im insinuating they started playing basketball after the Russell trade.

*mostly. There's still the ridiculous AD issue to deal with.