• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the way, that's a compliment to Kubiak to be flexible enough to allow Oz to run the shotgun - and not force him into his system.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess I can meet you halfway there. I've watched every game this season, when is Kubiak going to realize he simply does not have the horses up front for his system? He's turned Vasquez from pro bowler to looking like a bumbling idiot half the time. I don't know if Vasquez is trying to over-compensate for our other glaring shortcomings up front or what. We can honestly overhaul the entire line at this point. I know, injuries. But let's face it, Clady has been a shell of his former self and if we honestly expected Ty to come in and anchor our LT spot then we're delusional. I believe Ty could be a Zane Beadles type and be quite successful. I'll give him credit for keeping it moving despite all the adversity this team has faced but he's becoming a little obstinate as far as insisting on installing his system. We simply do not have the players.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, if it ain't broke don't try and fix it kind of thing. This D is good enough to win it all

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, it's not the Kubiak offense, it's not the Manning offense, it's not the Oz offense

It is the Schofield offense, as he - and the other Division III linemen - are dictating what we are able to do and not do

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess I can meet you halfway there. I've watched every game this season, when is Kubiak going to realize he simply does not have the horses up front for his system? He's turned Vasquez from pro bowler to looking like a bumbling idiot half the time. I don't know if Vasquez is trying to over-compensate for our other glaring shortcomings up front or what. We can honestly overhaul the entire line at this point. I know, injuries. But let's face it, Clady has been a shell of his former self and if we honestly expected Ty to come in and anchor our LT spot then we're delusional. I believe Ty could be a Zane Beadles type and be quite successful. I'll give him credit for keeping it moving despite all the adversity this team has faced but he's becoming a little obstinate as far as insisting on installing his system. We simply do not have the players.

Do we have the horses to run any offense though? I mean we could go to max protect where we have 2 TE's on the line helping out and just have 2 players running routes most plays but that would be such a limited offense I can't see us having great success with that either. I do think he needs to do a better job of helping Schofield out with a TE chip or RB to that side of things to make sure and be ready. I have seen Kubiak doing that just a bit more in the past couple of games of helping him out a bit more but Iw ould say he needs to do it even more than he is. I remember in 2013 we helped out our LT most of the season having somebody on his side to at least act like they are there to help out. Either that or teach Osweiler to go to his safety outlet on a quicker basis. There were quite a few times I saw Hillman or CJ out in the flat with one guy to beat for a huge play but Osweiler just kept his eyes down the field waiting for something to develop causing him to take more hits. I would tell him you have 2 main reads...after you look at those 2 players go to your check down and be fine with the 5 yard gain.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm impressed with Oz - for his character makeup and skills - I have yet to see him toss the ball out of bounds to avoid a sack - or as CD suggests - turn the play into an outlet pass.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm impressed with Oz - for his character makeup and skills - I have yet to see him toss the ball out of bounds to avoid a sack - or as CD suggests - turn the play into an outlet pass.

That has definitely been 1 of his 2 biggest weaknesses in my opinion. The deep ball and this. They are correctable issues and things I do think take time to develop. Most young players struggle with holding onto the ball way too long and taking too many sacks instead of throwing it away. He will learn. I think his body is quickly telling him he has to learn quick if he wants to survive in this league.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has definitely been 1 of his 2 biggest weaknesses in my opinion. The deep ball and this. They are correctable issues and things I do think take time to develop. Most young players struggle with holding onto the ball way too long and taking too many sacks instead of throwing it away. He will learn. I think his body is quickly telling him he has to learn quick if he wants to survive in this league.

I think the deep ball sample size is too small a sampling to extrapolate much meaning for Oz on the long passing game. He doesn't have a terrific amount of time and the Bronco's haven't called him many deep plays.

I was delighted to see - on the first play of overtime - the Broncos had Oz going to for a home run ball - great call - even though the play didn't work - it served notice the Broncos were going to use the whole field for their offense.

If Oz gets in rhythm to connect with Sanders and DT downfield in stride - that will open up the run game like a can opener. I think the potential is certainly there for that to happen.

I'm more bummed that this Kubiak offense doesn't use many FB plays and HB plays - probably because they need two TEs to hold off the pass rush right now. I think CJ Anderson with a fullback running in front of him taking him to the 2nd level of the defense - will be offensively dynamic.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the deep ball sample size is too small a sampling to extrapolate much meaning for Oz on the long passing game. He doesn't have a terrific amount of time and the Bronco's haven't called him many deep plays.

I was delighted to see - on the first play of overtime - the Broncos had Oz going to for a home run ball - great call - even though the play didn't work - it served notice the Broncos were going to use the whole field for their offense.

If Oz gets in rhythm to connect with Sanders and DT downfield in stride - that will open up the run game like a can opener. I think the potential is certainly there for that to happen.

I'm more bummed that this Kubiak offense doesn't use many FB plays and HB plays - probably because they need two TEs to hold off the pass rush right now. I think CJ Anderson with a fullback running in front of him taking him to the 2nd level of the defense - will be offensively dynamic.

I think the team was hoping James Casey could really become that guy for them. Unfortunately he showed that he was nothing more than a Special Teams kind of guy. Although I do wonder say Osweiler started from day 1 maybe he does impact this team. When we went to the Pistol offense with Manning the FB became completely obsolete and soon after Casey was cut. Maybe is Os is starting day 1 we do see that more often. Right now though we just don't have anybody that they can consistently depend on. We saw Thompson in for one play but he did terrible and caused the run play to get blown up in the backfield.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you can move a guy around who can block - run and catch the ball - and play him at FB or TE or HB - you have the ability to put an extra blocker at the point of attack - or an extra offensive weapon - what could confuse the defense more than that?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver Broncos | Team Charts, Statistics and Analysis - SportingCharts.com

This is a good time this season to look in on the stats - I like this site.

Oz has thrown an interception 1 in every 68 attempts - while Manning 1 in every 18 attempts.

I was listening to the Broncos radio this morning and they said if you take out the HOF career of Manning and just compare Osweiler to Manning this year it is a no brainer who should be the starter moving forward. It has become very obvious that while this offense isn't a world beater with Osweiler at the helm they at least are better than what Manning was producing. The turnover difference alone is reason enough to keep Osweiler the starter. Same number of touchdowns with 13 less interceptions.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a holiday week or something? Looks like a lot of people aren't working - or not getting much work done as many posts as there are today!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a holiday week or something? Looks like a lot of people aren't working - or not getting much work done as many posts as there are today!

Well for me it is just kind of a day of relaxing after all the Christmas craziness with work. So taking a nice easy day in the office. Plus hard to not want to celebrate with my fellow Bronco fans after such a great win last night.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On Vacay - in your State

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly was just fired