• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else notice the day Springer changed his avatar from Justin Simmons, he goes out and has two picks?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random:

Anyone see the Tostitos commercial?

The one where the guy drops the salsa on his shirt and the other dude and chic are trying to decide how to tell him?

The guy who drops the salsa on his shirt who has the line "Just so you know you have a little lipstick on your teeth". I went to High School with that guy. He was older then me but graduated with my brother.

Random Fact so now when you watch that commercial and run to the store to get some chips and salsa you can think of me.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random:

Anyone see the Tostitos commercial?

The one where the guy drops the salsa on his shirt and the other dude and chic are trying to decide how to tell him?

The guy who drops the salsa on his shirt who has the line "Just so you know you have a little lipstick on your teeth". I went to High School with that guy. He was older then me but graduated with my brother.

Random Fact so now when you watch that commercial and run to the store to get some chips and salsa you can think of me.
Do you have any anecdotes that will allow us to stop thinking about you?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this story about Von Miller. Every year he throws a big Halloween bash which costs "six figures." This year - after the party Von went around asking guys to chip in. The vets blew him off by telling him they went because he invited them. Von then went and badgered team rookies to kick in for the party. Some of the vets then complained to management about the situation. He was then traded.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this story about Von Miller. Every year he throws a big Halloween bash which costs "six figures." This year - after the party Von went around asking guys to chip in. The vets blew him off by telling him they went because he invited them. Von then went and badgered team rookies to kick in for the party. Some of the vets then complained to management about the situation. He was then traded.

While I think the party thing is mostly true we didn’t trade Von Miller because of a Halloween party like that one bogus article claimed.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter King in his Monday morning article today:

On draft day 2018, Bradley Chubb was picked fifth overall by Denver, drafted to form the best pass-rush tandem in football with Von Miller. With Miller shipped to the Rams now, it can now be said that this Super-Pass-Rush-Combo-Platter idea was a major bomb. In the last 36 Broncos games Chubb and Miller played for Denver, between Oct. 1, 2019 and the day Miller was traded, they were on the field together for one half of one game—in Week 2 this year at Jacksonville.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I think the party thing is mostly true we didn’t trade Von Miller because of a Halloween party like that one bogus article claimed.
I'm sure it didn't help matters either though. But yeah, getting value now for talent that will soon decline (if not already starting down that road) is one of the ways Pittsburgh kept their LB corps dominant for so long.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
george of the jungle vintage GIF