• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do liberals always resort to name calling and accusations as their 1st line of defense as an intellectual pursuit ? WEAK ! Very very weak and far beneath you. :bullshit:

Pot- Kettle - Black?

Do you see the new cars Bama players drive? How about the house Tua's parents live in?

Now Kirby Smart is hired at Alabama - and all of a sudden - 4 and 5 star recruits are flipping from Bama to Georgia - I wonder what Kirby Smart knows?

Calling me a "liberal" is an ad hominin attack - nothing to do with the merit of my point.

No - my friend this is way beneath you.

Florida - Mississippi State and Tennessee have all had scandals in the news the last 5 years. I believe they are in the SEC.

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot- Kettle - Black?

Do you see the new cars Bama players drive? How about the house Tua's parents live in?

Now Kirby Smart is hired at Alabama - and all of a sudden - 4 and 5 star recruits are flipping from Bama to Georgia - I wonder what Kirby Smart knows?

Calling me a "liberal" is an ad hominin attack - nothing to do with the merit of my point.

No - my friend this is way beneath you.

Florida - Mississippi State and Tennessee have all had scandals in the news the last 5 years. I believe they are in the SEC.

You should be paying me to come back because I damn sure bring out the best in you.:dhd:
Great argument and fair points.
What we have here is the perfect dichotomy between "Free Enterprise" and Communism.
Us in the south who believe in "Free Enterprise" provide opportunity, prestige, and YES money.
Those in the commie states like California,Oregon, Washington and Colorado, as all good pointy head totalitarian fascists do, think they can come up with a scheme that tricks out the human spirit and man's natural understanding of their own well being.
So to sum up.........
Commies think they can keep the slaves on the plantation by offering ever diminishing "quality education" (Stanford,USC for example---what a joke). We in the SEC offer the chance to play with the best players, the best teams, the very best competition, and reach your highest and best potential and draft rank !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be paying me to come back because I damn sure bring out the best in you.:dhd:
What we have here is the perfect dichotomy between "Free Enterprise" and Communism.
Us in the south who believe in "Free Enterprise" provide opportunity, prestige, and YES money.
Those in the commie states like California,Oregon, Washington and Colorado, as all good pointy head totalitarian fascists do, think they can come up with a scheme that tricks out the human spirit and man's natural understanding of their own well being.
So to sum up.........
Commies think they can keep the slaves on the plantation by offering ever diminishing "quality education" (Stanford,USC for example---what a joke). We in the SEC offer the chance to play with the best players, the best teams, the very best competition, and reach your highest and best potential and draft rank !!

Wow - a parody of yourself - you've reached new heights.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to sum up.........
Most federally dependent states:

the South:
2. Mississippi
9. Alabama
12. Louisiana
21. Arkansas
23. Georgia
28. Florida

commie states
24 Oregon
36. Colorado
39 California
42 Washington

my takeaway - it’s a good thing for those Free Enterprise states that Commie states believe in helping out the less fortunate!
:suds:

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to sum up.........

So are they commies or fascists?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are they going to force Doyle out in Iowa - or just send him to training?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still processing all of this. I’ve known a lot of Iowa players for the past decade or so and this is something I keep thinking about and trying to wrap my brain around. Doyle is a huge part of Iowa’s success, but if all of this is true then I can’t stand for it. Some seems legit other instances seem nit picky to me. I think the damage is done though and he will ultimately be fired. His son is on the team and likely is a starter this year also.

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most federally dependent states:

the South:
2. Mississippi
9. Alabama
12. Louisiana
21. Arkansas
23. Georgia
28. Florida

commie states
24 Oregon
36. Colorado
39 California
42 Washington

my takeaway - it’s a good thing for those Free Enterprise states that Commie states believe in helping out the less fortunate!
:suds:

Gotta call you on the one old friend............

Latest government statistics............

Most Federally Dependent States
1. New Mexico
2. Mississippi
3. Kentucky
4. West Virginia
5. Alabama
6. Arizona
7. Alaska
8. Montana
9. South Carolina
10. Indiana
Least Federally Dependent States
41. Connecticut
42. Nebraska
43. Virginia
44. Massachusetts
45. Minnesota
46. Illinois
47. Utah
48. New Jersey
49. Delaware
50. Kansas

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta call you on the one old friend............

Latest government statistics............

Most Federally Dependent States
1. New Mexico
2. Mississippi
3. Kentucky
4. West Virginia
5. Alabama
6. Arizona
7. Alaska
8. Montana
9. South Carolina
10. Indiana
Least Federally Dependent States
41. Connecticut
42. Nebraska
43. Virginia
44. Massachusetts
45. Minnesota
46. Illinois
47. Utah
48. New Jersey
49. Delaware
50. Kansas
*scratches bald head*

looks like pretty similar list to the one I had. I just listed the states you mentioned... What were the listings of OR, Co, CA, and WA in your list?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still processing all of this. I’ve known a lot of Iowa players for the past decade or so and this is something I keep thinking about and trying to wrap my brain around. Doyle is a huge part of Iowa’s success, but if all of this is true then I can’t stand for it. Some seems legit other instances seem nit picky to me. I think the damage is done though and he will ultimately be fired. His son is on the team and likely is a starter this year also.

Iowa is not alone - the professional respected DC at Utah is on the hot seat - as is Dabo Sweeny for a heap of insensitivity.

If the recruits shrink away - the coaches will be removed quickly.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa is not alone - the professional respected DC at Utah is on the hot seat - as is Dabo Sweeny for a heap of insensitivity.

If the recruits shrink away - the coaches will be removed quickly.

Sweeny's players have stood up for him; I think he's fine.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweeney’s story is pretty ticky tack to me. I think at this point several teams will face scrutiny though. I’ve seen a lot of players I have helped talk about it. Some legit and some ticky tack.

From Iowa’s standpoint. It appears many current players, past players, parents of current players and recruits are sticking with Iowa and wanting to help with change. Kirk is a great guy, he will get it right. Chris Doyle will likely lose his job. I am not one that is gonna claim Doyle was a raging racist but a good time to reflect on how sensitive comments can really stay with people and impact their experience. Doyle ran a military like strength and conditioning program. He was good at what he did from a physical standpoint with players but obviously from a mental standpoint he scarred a lot of players both black and to a lesser extent white.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*scratches bald head*

looks like pretty similar list to the one I had. I just listed the states you mentioned... What were the listings of OR, Co, CA, and WA in your list?
And how does each list define “government dependence”?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how does each list define “government dependence”?

These lists usually refer to the difference between tax dollars leaving the state to the federal government vrs the return amount of federal spending back to that state. A positive number indicates a dependence on federal money - a negative number is the opposite.

But the lists above seem to refer to just the amount of federal spending per capita to establish dependence financially.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These lists usually refer to the difference between tax dollars leaving the state to the federal government vrs the return amount of federal spending back to that state. A positive number indicates a dependence on federal money - a negative number is the opposite.

But the lists above seem to refer to just the amount of federal spending per capita to establish dependence financially.
So it’s possible each list uses a different criteria.....

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what you get when principled liberals like Ming are replaced with terrorists and anarchists........THIS BREAKS MY HEART.........how can people get this stupid ?
102879156_2871445606315895_7442910818830636158_n.jpg