• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Threads only go to crap when crap is posted. Just fyi.

People can disagree and be civil. But they need to be adults first.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Threads only go to crap when crap is posted. Just fyi.

People can disagree and be civil. But they need to be adults first.

This strikes me as mature thinking (what happened to you?)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our #27 is a lot better than the Giants #27
Baker is bad

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye weeks are boring - so here's a poem:

Gitche Gumee

Rest – if you will - along the way
In soft mountain meadow grass
Where ideas can catch the whispers
In the wind and dip their toes in snowmelt

Thoughts – if they dare - dribble
From pack mules on switchbacks
For a light trail dusting and a good sunbaking
Footprints of progress in that stretch of the quest

Some moments – you’ll concede - are well met
Despite the snake charmer and his ways
Some moments survive the perils of their times
Even though the enchanted can be slippery when wet

The sum tears – of joy and sorrow – collect
As chemistry’s co-conspirators
In the grandest hollow of the planet
The one – the old one’s call – Gitche Gumee

Then again – don’t you know – where
Laughter cascades down among the rocks
And feelings cast their shadows in all directions
Time skips across – turning cairns into ripples

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait; it's a bye week?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buh Bye

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Myles Garrett is officially a piece of shiat!

Would it be too much to end his career? I believe he will facing a long suspension. I would call it indefinite but 22 games would be the fewest.

It is not a right to play in the NFL.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wished the NFL took a 1st round pick away from CLEV. The team needs to be held accountable as well. Not some pocket change fine.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are times when people lose their cool, do unfortunate things that might be out of character, and these moments can be turning points for them …

But in the case of NFL players, where part of the job is physical contact / confrontation and the use of physical force to overpower an opponent, for the players like Garrett -- who has demonstrated the inability to work within acceptable guidelines -- is it justifiable or necessary to allow these men to have these incidents be the turning point where they learn from the mistake, but only outside of the NFL, as a lifetime ban might well be what is needed for them and the bigger picture ..

Anyone who saw the video of the Texas substitute teacher physically assaulting the 16 year old female student -- that teacher will never set foot in a classroom again .. And justifiably so as that act of violence was despicable ..

Should the NFL react in the same manner ??

Maybe guys who cannot control themselves in certain situations should be removed altogether from those situations …. It's hard to accept the "heat of the battle" argument when this was garbage time football, the Browns had won the game and leading up to that, they were simply teeing off on Rudolph ..

This is not only about disciplining Garrett and making him pay for his actions, but also about nipping any similar action in the bud and sending a message that there will be serious consequences ..

Perhaps a lifetime ban is what is needed

Browns owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam said in a statement Friday. "There is no place for that in football and that is not reflective of the core values we strive for as an organization.

I guess only when it is on the field and seen on national television because what Kareem Hunt did wasn;t much different ..

The talk and lip service needs to stop .. Nothing will change or improve until the players who commit these offenses actually pay for their actions ..

Being in the NFL is a privledge, not a right

Last edited:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs Men's BBall team beat San Diego this weekend. One of the starters for SD was Marion Humphrey - Bobby Humphrey's son. @Draft Crazy

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not quite sure what kind of KFFL session you guys have going on here but it looks like it’s a good place for general thoughts.

But anyways I met former Bronco TJ Ward today, he came into my work and was with some guy from KBPI. They were just hanging out for a few hours, super cool dude. This marks the 2nd Broncos player I’ve met this year(met Josey Jewel back in May).

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not quite sure what kind of KFFL session you guys have going on here but it looks like it’s a good place for general thoughts.

But anyways I met former Bronco TJ Ward today, he came into my work and was with some guy from KBPI. They were just hanging out for a few hours, super cool dude. This marks the 2nd Broncos player I’ve met this year(met Josey Jewel back in May).

Give us the story on Josey now. He is a good dude. Very quiet.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give us the story on Josey now. He is a good dude. Very quiet.

I met him at a food festival earlier this year, didn’t even know he was going to be there but he was one of the special guest they brought out just to talk about some stuff. Actually got a picture with him(couldn’t get one of me and TJ Ward because I was the only one at the time), but Jewell was super laid back, very friendly, and polite.

It’s possible I could be meeting Noah Fant in a few weeks as the bar across the street from the bar I work at in Downtown Denver is an Iowa Hawkeyes bar so they’re having him as a special guest for the Iowa/Nebraska game.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met him at a food festival earlier this year, didn’t even know he was going to be there but he was one of the special guest they brought out just to talk about some stuff. Actually got a picture with him(couldn’t get one of me and TJ Ward because I was the only one at the time), but Jewell was super laid back, very friendly, and polite.

It’s possible I could be meeting Noah Fant in a few weeks as the bar across the street from the bar I work at in Downtown Denver is an Iowa Hawkeyes bar so they’re having him as a special guest for the Iowa/Nebraska game.

Nice- Iowa guys are always nice. ;)

I will be at that Iowa/Nebraska game. Go Hawks!!