• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Think this is bad?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having the understandably boastable honor of being a Denver Bronco fan from their first game ever played(Broncos beat the Pats 13-10 on a FG from Gene Mingo).

I've seen bad stretches before. This franchise started off woeful and got worse. There's no team in pro-football history that didn't fall into bad times.

As for the problem right now - besides the players and coaches residing in different dimensions of time and space - that problem as an easy fix - get the best Oline money can buy - and make Chad Kelly the QB next year.

Who’s the better QB? Comparing Chad Kelly to Dak Prescott

One analyst thinks Chad Kelly could be this year's Dak Prescott

It is never too early for me to anoint the next great Bronco QB. The extra special thing about Kelly is that even in college he was throwing passes in anticipation of his receivers breaking free. A QB who is confident enough to do that - can make a Oline look 100% better in the pass rush.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We saw Dak and Cutler in Chad Kelly. Let's hope we get the Kelly.

His JR year he looked like a possible top overall pick. To get a shot on him with the last pick in the draft after a still decent SR year before his ACL injury is amazing.

I also had Dak, Mahomes and Chad Kelly on the same college fantasy team in the same year one year. :)