• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things that need to change for The U to turn the corner

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I watch the Canes at times I feel like I am watching the Dolphins. The Canes can not stop the screen play and can’t rn it as they should considering they have the talent for it. The worst part of it is, they call it so much no matter how unsuccessful it is. That is part of the problem in this bowl game.

You are behind, no point in going for screens and delayed runs. Another thing is the Canes go for the home-run play pass far too often and they dont execute and it puts them in bad down and distances which doesnt help the running game find its way.

No disrespect in Stephen Morris and not to say he wont be missed - But, in a way, he wont be missed… It is frustrating to see him so carelessly thorw up passes and waste drives holding on to the ball too much or going for big plays when not necessary. He will go one to the NFL and be solid but he has a lot to work on before doing so.

Hopefully, whoever the QB is next season does a better job with decision making - and hopefully the play calling is better.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowl-game or not, NCAA cloud over them or not - At 9-4, considering how we lost games this season, this season is a disappointment. The U is not back and nowhere near yet.