• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things Jim Harbaugh has done (it's amazing)

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that mean? When's the last time your team won an outright national title? Your team hasn't even played for a title in almost 25 years.

Just for you.

View attachment 296368

Maybe next you can brag about all those great Fielding Yost teams from 100+ years ago?

I know it hurts… let it out…

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know it hurts… let it out…

Damn are you stupid. I said this in that other thread yesterday. But how upset can I possibly be when I didn't expect Ohio State to win?

It makes you look even dumber than you are to think all Ohio State fans are upset because meeeechegan finally won one game in the rivalry.

I know you worship the ground DJT walks on. So how do you feel about Harbaugh naming Kaepernick an honorary captain for the spring game? That's gotta hurt.

DetroitDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn are you stupid. I said this in that other thread yesterday. But how upset can I possibly be when I didn't expect Ohio State to win?

It makes you look even dumber than you are to think all Ohio State fans are upset because meeeechegan finally won one game in the rivalry.

I know you worship the ground DJT walks on. So how do you feel about Harbaugh naming Kaepernick an honorary captain for the spring game? That's gotta hurt.
Tldr…. As long as you continue to live, Michigan will be the goat of College football.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tldr…. As long as you continue to live, Michigan will be the goat of College football.

A team can't be the GOAT of CFB when they haven't won an outright national title since 1948.

How many CFB national championships has meeeechegan won on your video game system?

You're so twisted you probably think meeeechegan > Bama.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team can't be the GOAT of CFB when they haven't won an outright national title since 1948.

How many CFB national championships has meeeechegan won on your video game system?

You're so twisted you probably think meeeechegan > Bama.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey good for you. Like I told detroitdevil milk that W from last season as much as you can.

It's hilarious how some of you meeeechegan fans think UofM now owns Ohio State after finally winning a game in the rivalry.

Remember JH doesn't even wanna be in ann arbor. Had the Vikings hired him he'd be in Minnesota right now. Your team lost some important players from last season and the OC & DC left the program.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember JH doesn't even wanna be in ann arbor. Had the Vikings hired him he'd be in Minnesota right now.

Lol at Ohio State getting stomped by a guy who wasn’t even really into the game.

You guys better hope he’s not motivated this year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Ohio State getting stomped by a guy who wasn’t even really into the game.

You guys better hope he’s not motivated this year.

So you're suggesting that JH wasn't "even really into the game"? That's one of biggest lies of all time.

And he was plenty motivated last season for the game.

Here's something most meeeechegan fans choose to ignore. Last season was one of Ohio State's youngest teams in recent memory. With arguably the worst D I've ever seen in Columbus.

Those players still around from last season will be reminded on almost a daily basis on campus that they lost. You mentioned motivation. Ohio State will have more than meeeechegan for the rematch.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're suggesting that JH wasn't "even really into the game"?

Well known fact by now. His mind was 100% on the NFL long before that game, but at peak levels by kick off. If you watch him, he was totally zoned out the whole time. Prob day dreaming of beating Urban on a pro field or something.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well known fact by now. His mind was 100% on the NFL long before that game, but at peak levels by kick off. If you watch him, he was totally zoned out the whole time. Prob day dreaming of beating Urban on a pro field or something.

Meyer bitch-slapped JH up & down the field from '15 to '18. Ohio State outscored that truck stop in ann arbor 165-99.

So if Ohio State takes care of business next season will your "excuse" be- JH doesn't want to be there?

Jim mutha fuckin' Harbaugh by the numbers.

-only coach in UofM history to start his coaching career 0-5 against Ohio State

-only UofM coach to give up 55+ points in back to back games vs. the Buckeyes

-his record vs. ranked teams is pathetic

-his bowl record is terrible

He's set some all time UofM coaching records for the wrong reasons.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer bitch-slapped JH up & down the field from '15 to '18. Ohio State outscored that truck stop in ann arbor 165-99.

So if Ohio State takes care of business next season will your "excuse" be- JH doesn't want to be there?

Jim mutha fuckin' Harbaugh by the numbers.

-only coach in UofM history to start his coaching career 0-5 against Ohio State

-only UofM coach to give up 55+ points in back to back games vs. the Buckeyes

-his record vs. ranked teams is pathetic

-his bowl record is terrible

He's set some all time UofM coaching records for the wrong reasons.

I’m not a huge fan either. The way he coasted through that Ohio State game was very unprofessional. We need a focused HC. Not a guy w the NFL on his mind in one of our biggest games of the year (even though we still won).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not a huge fan either. The way he coasted through that Ohio State game was very unprofessional. We need a focused HC. Not a guy w the NFL on his mind in one of our biggest games of the year (even though we still won).

I think the NFL's been on his mind a lot. Because of how competitive he is deep down that S.B. loss to his brother has to bother him. There's no doubt he wants another shot at a S.B. run.

Because there's no way some NFL team out there wouldn't want a coach who's already proven. 44-19-1 in four seasons is a helluva record.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL's been on his mind a lot. Because of how competitive he is deep down that S.B. loss to his brother has to bother him. There's no doubt he wants another shot at a S.B. run.

Because there's no way some NFL team out there wouldn't want a coach who's already proven. 44-19-1 in four seasons is a helluva record.

I fully expect him to be the Bears coach sooner than later.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect him to be the Bears coach sooner than later.

Speaking of daBears if you wanna see a former Buckeye struggle watch them. Fields is screwed. Saw the other day that Chicago has the fewest number of 1st round picks starting on offense. That's not good.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must suck to have an elite program with a high school coach who loses to guys who don't even want to be there. Right @Wamu?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must suck to have an elite program with a high school coach who loses to guys who don't even want to be there. Right @Wamu?

First win in eight years and only the third win this century and you truly think meeeechegan owns Ohio State. Good for you.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First win in eight years and only the third win this century and you truly think meeeechegan owns Ohio State. Good for you.
Blah blah blah, "this one time, not last season of course, Ohio State used to be good"

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol GOAT of college football? That ship sailed long ago. They might not even be top 5. Bama, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and ND are for sure better. Nebraska, Texas, and USC all have claims. Michigan has the big win numbers and that's it, and those are getting more diluted every year as the 40s get farther and farther away

DetroitDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol GOAT of college football? That ship sailed long ago. They might not even be top 5. Bama, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and ND are for sure better. Nebraska, Texas, and USC all have claims. Michigan has the big win numbers and that's it, and those are getting more diluted every year as the 40s get farther and farther away
It hurts, i know. But in your lifetime, it wont change, you will die knowing the victors will continue playing and Michigan will go on being the GOAT. Just stop watching, the sadness may subside.