• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is no logic or predicting what the Giants will do

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to to giggle sometimes when I think of all the emotions the Giants have brought up over the last five years. I think it was Cal who tried to bring logic into the mix but there is no logic or predicting what is going to happen with the Giants each year it seems. In 2010 everyone it seemed had a hard time explaining that misfit team that believed in each other and somehow found a way to get it done after minor heart attacks along the way as torture lasted to the final game to win the West. They went on to win with guys that no one figured would ever win a championship together including a guys named Uribe, Renteria, Ross, and Aubrey Huff (Yes Pablo the guy who led the team in HR's that year while your fat ass was out of shape on the bench).

In 2012 it comes down to winning 3 straight in Cincinnati and a Buster Grand Slam that will never be forgotten. Then with backs against the wall Barry Zito pitches his ass off in St. Louis in Game 5 of the NLCS and the Giants finish the Cards off in Game 7 as the pouring rain came down with Scutaro raising his arms wide to invite the showers. Finally a sweep of the favored Tigers even had Verlander shaking his head in disbelief as the Panda played Babe Ruth.

In 2014 it was Yes !Yes ! Yes ! as the Giants jumped out to the best record in the league only to cough up a huge lead in the West as injuries and bad play humbled them all. They found a way to get into the dance and a dude named Bum made his grand entrance into history by dominating the competition . I don't think a team that has ever led for so long and then blew that huge lead has ever come back to win a WS the same year. The one stable thing throughout all 3 Championship years has been the Giants dominating consistent bullpen and they never get enough credit from the media and fans.

All I know is that there is no logic or predicting what this Band of Brothers will do next. All you can do is hang on and enjoy the ride each year as the boys find a way to get it done. It's never pretty and there is a new hero each day and that is what makes it so much fun to follow this group of scrappers on every journey..every year

No one and I mean no one predicted a Dynasty in SF the last 5 years and you know what that makes it that much sweeter and no one can ever take that away ever. I am embracing every moment and I hope you do too.All I know is dreams do come true and hopefully the dream continues along with the Dynasty.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap: