• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is less SportsHoopla about this game than any SB I can remember

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't love him. I respect him as clearly the greatest who's ever played (with no close second).

Hammer shitfaced again, and must be mixing shrooms, meth and crack. Go easy my friend, didn't work out to well for Jim Morrison, Booze will only numb out Tee Martin out temporarily

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame CBS, there pre game sucks, they should never ever be allowed to show a super bowl
....totally agree,.....watching that fugly carnival act called Seal was like fingernails on a chalkboard..!,.....still waiting for the past MVP's to show,...you'd think the hour prior would've been nice to do it......NOT.....?!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's just two teams I don't care about, neither is a rival to the Vikings. Neither has an irritating fan base, neither has players people love to root for or against aside from Manning I guess. it's just gonna be a yawnfest for me, i'll be spending most of my time drinking, eating and playing darts than actually watching the game. Also it seems like theres a chance it's a blowout.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...a product of Jerry Rice. :2cents:

A product of Jerry Rice? So his first year he sits on the bench for a team that goes 2-14. His second year he starts halfway through the season and they go 6-10. His third year (first year as a starter) they go 13-3 win the super bowl and he gets Super Bowl MPV. He then wins another Super Bowl (and gets another Super Bowl MVP). All this while Jerry Rice is still in college. In his time at SF he wins 4 Super Bowls and 3 Super Bowl MPV's and wins 74% of his playoff games (14-5) most without Rice. Compared to Steve Young who won one Super Bowl and Super Bowl MPV (with Rice). The same Steve Young who finished with a 57% playoff winning percentage even having Rice for most of it. And of course, let's not forget that Young took over a team that was winning Super Bowls, while Montana started with a 2-14 team. We will never know how good Montana could have been without all the injuries and missing the seasons in his prime, but I'm not sure how Montana is a product of Rice, or how Young was better.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3