• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theo Riddick

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would't mind the Boyz targeting him in a trade, if things are not panning out early on in training camp with our current RBs. Is there any "realistic" RB from another team you would want the Boyz to go after?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian Peterson. I have heard he doesn't want to play in Minny.

In before you know who..........

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian Peterson. I have heard he doesn't want to play in Minny

In before you know who..........

That is why I put REALISTIC in quotation....

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, does anyone think Bradshaw, Moreno, or Chris Johnson are worth a look at least? All are coming off an injury of one form or another, so there is some reason for concern with each.

Should also be interesting to see who drops off of waivers.

Wonder if the Bengals could be talked out of Geo Bernard. Bryce Brown might be another person we could get from the Bills given their Depth at RB. Maybe Ronnie Hillman, Broncos probably want to hang onto him though.

Honestly think we are pretty high on McFadden though...maybe too high.

Last edited:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, does anyone think Bradshaw, Moreno, or Chris Johnson are worth a look at least? All are coming off an injury of one form or another, so there is some reason for concern with each.

Should also be interesting to see who drops off of waivers.

Wonder if the Bengals could be talked out of Geo Bernard. Bryce Brown might be another person we could get from the Bills given their Depth at RB.

Honestly think we are pretty high on McFadden though...maybe too high.

When Chris Johnson first started blaming the OL for the Titans I knew he was done.

Done! Completely. Done.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Chris Johnson first started blaming the OL for the Titans I knew he was done.

Done! Completely. Done.

Yeah, he probably is... Cowboys got enough sketchy people on the roster anyway... don't need Lil' Wayne 2.0 missing games because he got shot anyway but I got a feeling they will at least take a look at him more than the others I mentioned regardless.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he probably is... Cowboys got enough sketchy people on the roster anyway... don't need Lil' Wayne 2.0 missing games because he got shot anyway but I got a feeling they will at least take a look at him more than the others I mentioned regardless.

Believe it or not, the shooting was completely random and Chris is actually a very decent dude but he left a bad taste in Tennessee when he blamed the line. His MO the last two seasons of that contract was to run up to the back of line and drop like a sack of potatoes. He went all Albert Haynesworth on us after he got paid.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not, the shooting was completely random and Chris is actually a very decent dude but he left a bad taste in Tennessee when he blamed the line. His MO the last two seasons of that contract was to run up to the back of line and drop like a sack of potatoes. He went all Albert Haynesworth on us after he got paid.

Sounds about right as far as the Haynesworth thing. I honestly don't know to much about CJ personally or about the shooting, so I probably should have kept my mouth shut and will take your word for it. He put up 4.3 yrds per carry last season and I would take that behind our online for sure. Problem did that on pretty limited work and only scored one rushing TD.

So you are a Chargers and Titans fan? Who do you like more?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds about right as far as the Haynesworth thing. I honestly don't know to much about CJ personally or about the shooting, so I probably should have kept my mouth shut and will take your word for it. He put up 4.3 yrds per carry last season and I would take that behind our online for sure. Problem did that on pretty limited work and only scored one rushing TD.

So you are a Chargers and Titans fan? Who do you like more?

Man, it's a long story. :L The Titans are the only team I really love but I'm protesting the dirtbags who are holding the team hostage right now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like Dallas to target Joique Bell, cuz he sucks. (Linehan knows this as much as anyone.)

Riddick never carries the ball. And isn't in the backfield for PassPro, nice receiving option on third downs and late in games during hurry up/obvious pass situations. But if you're looking for a feature back or any kind of between the tackles ball carrier, he has no expieriene in that area.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it's a long story. :L The Titans are the only team I really love but I'm protesting the dirtbags who are holding the team hostage right now.

Makes sense... they really could be so much more. I imagine they are tough to get excited about can I can relate to a degree from being a life long Ranger fan but maybe Mariota can get them a spark this season or at least going forward. On the Chargers side of things you got to be excited about Gordon though.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few guys Id like to see us target, most have been said here or other places. But I think we really are set with our backfield, barring an injury. I'm interested to see what McFadden behind a good line can do.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bradshaw could absolutely help this team. Guy has been very good until injury ends his season every year. So you put him in a rotation and hope he lasts the year. Problem is not only is he coming of his annual injury, but also off the field issues this offseason. First thing you need to do is have the doctors look at him. Then you bring him in for cheap and no guaranteed money and cross your fingers.