• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Additionally he was getting his ass kicked by the Guv until Mich came along and killed him.

I seem to think there was at least one other time he was getting a beat down.

Funny thing is everyone has kicked his ass but he beat probably the biggest guy that's ever been a cast member in Tyrese... :scratch:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alexandria really makes no sense to me. How have these people lasted this long? They seem to have endless supplies of everything but a pasta maker yet it seems the only ones who ever went outside the wall were complete phuck ups who really have no idea how to survive when confronted by a group of walkers.

Also, how many people are in Alexandria? From the little cocktail party there seems to be maybe 20 or so but they act as if it's more yet we only see a handful of residents.

I guess I understand how they could survive being they have walls and electricity but nobody in their group seems brave or strong enough to go outside for supplies.

They said that not only was Virginia evacuated immediately, therefore not only leaving few Walkers but also a lot of supplies. They specifically mentioned a huge mall complex nearby, so I would guess that they are getting a lot from there.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said that not only was Virginia evacuated immediately, therefore not only leaving few Walkers but also a lot of supplies. They specifically mentioned a huge mall complex nearby, so I would guess that they are getting a lot from there.

Funny, I've never really seen a grocery store at the mall.

I understand they said a lot of Virginia was evacuated but our group was out in the middle of nowhere in Georgia and there seemed to be an endless supply of walkers, not sure how close really they were to Atlanta but I don't imagine many of the walkers we seen over the years made the walk from Atlanta.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it seem to you like the one carving the W's in their heads were people like the blonde tied to that tree that were supposed to get infected and turn? It almost seemed to me like someone in Alexandria might doing that when they exile people from the city so they dont come back in force to take it back.

Good theory. I was thinking it is another faction who is purposely gathering Walkers in the area to guide them to an assault on Alexanderia. Guess we will see what the truth is next week!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I've never really seen a grocery store at the mall.

I understand they said a lot of Virginia was evacuated but our group was out in the middle of nowhere in Georgia and there seemed to be an endless supply of walkers, not sure how close really they were to Atlanta but I don't imagine many of the walkers we seen over the years made the walk from Atlanta.

True. But if there is a mall then there are a lot of other stores around it. If you get first shot at a Costco and a Walmart you could set 20-30 people for along time.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Additionally he was getting his ass kicked by the Guv until Mich came along and killed him.

I seem to think there was at least one other time he was getting a beat down.
Got beat beat up by that biker guy leader that Darryl was traveling with.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got beat beat up by that biker guy leader that Darryl was traveling with.

Didn't they have a gun on him at the start though? I don't recall .

Either way, Rick is better with a gun than with his fists.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they have a gun on him at the start though? I don't recall .

Either way, Rick is better with a gun than with his fists.

I think the biker guys may have taken it or else he gave it to Carl but I don't know.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw that! A pallet of T.P. would be first on my mind!

Wouldn't be much fun to bang <insert hot broad from Walking Dead> on a pallet to TP.

*note: now that they killed that blond, are there any hot broads left on Walking Dead?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alexandria really makes no sense to me. How have these people lasted this long? They seem to have endless supplies of everything but a pasta maker yet it seems the only ones who ever went outside the wall were complete phuck ups who really have no idea how to survive when confronted by a group of walkers.

Also, how many people are in Alexandria? From the little cocktail party there seems to be maybe 20 or so but they act as if it's more yet we only see a handful of residents.

I guess I understand how they could survive being they have walls and electricity but nobody in their group seems brave or strong enough to go outside for supplies.
I tend to agree with this. A long time has past since the outbreak. One would thing that a herd would have made it's way there by now. I noticed that they have a freezer that looks like it holds meat. Where did they get that? I haven't seen any hunting parties. Too many questions on this senario. Best to end it soon IMO.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be much fun to bang <insert hot broad from Walking Dead> on a pallet to TP.

*note: now that they killed that blond, are there any hot broads left on Walking Dead?
Remind yourself of that when you are "sending a fax to Cleveland" using newspaper.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

??

Beth? Or Andrea?

Still a number of hotties on the show (Rosita, Maggie, Jesse)

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??

Beth? Or Andrea?

Still a number of hotties on the show (Rosita, Maggie, Jesse)

Beth. Zombie Apocalypse notwithstanding, I don't think I'd bang any of those other chicks you mentioned. At least, I wouldn't put much effort into it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beth. Zombie Apocalypse notwithstanding, I don't think I'd bang any of those other chicks you mentioned. At least, I wouldn't put much effort into it.

I take that back. I just googled them. I'd would fire a shot into Rosita for sure. Not in her WD wardrobes, though.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alexandria is a joke.

They have a wall. That's it.

They have a bullshit politician for a leader. They don't farm, they don't hunt...there is no semblance of self sustaining...they are basically cowardly scavengers with a wall.

Fuck em.

-They have a skilled surgeon and architect... knowledge is power.
-Having a solar grid is a game changer.
-How do we know they don't farm or hunt? Per Aaron, we know FOR CERTAIN they have AT LEAST an apple orchard along with canning skills/abilities... perhaps they cultivate other crops too. The woman who desires a pasta maker, plus the cookie baking suggest they have plenty of flour... are they grinding their own flour from their own wheat field?... maybe. Also, the tomato sauce for the spaghetti could possibly be homemade from their own gardens. They seem to have plenty of food, which suggests some type of farming/gardening ability. Again, we don't know. They seem to have knowledgeable people who would know that protein is important, so it would be surprising and stupid if they ONLY grew apples... it makes sense to cultivate beans/lentils for protein. Again, we know for CERTAIN they know how to can/preserve produce, so why would they stop at only producing apples?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take that back. I just googled them. I'd would fire a shot into Rosita for sure. Not in her WD wardrobes, though.

It's all good to me. Bueno! Bueno! Caliente! :D

tumblr_n1ih0yxuys1qdk4doo2_250-the-walking-dead-my-thoughts-and-predictions.gif