• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eps this season have been good, but having the virus the main baddy has been kinda dull, IMHO. I am glad they are done with that arc.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eps this season have been good, but having the virus the main baddy has been kinda dull, IMHO. I am glad they are done with that arc.
I'm not really caring for this season so far. This disease is a new twist and that is okay...kill those who die from it and try to contain it. Why are they so stupid to let walkers push the fences down? One would think of traps, dynamite, Claymores,...even proprane tanks to blow that population of walker back. What do they do?...let them come in and use small arms yet again. Plenty of ammo for that when they said they are running low on ammo.Wait until Darrel finds out about Carol being sent off.The Gov. at the end...who cares.I hope they are building up to something...... boring so far.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching those kennedy movies on reels, guess I try to catch this one before the new episode next sunday. I just went back a few times and it seemed like the SOS.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This last episode must have bored everyone into not posting! The story of the Gov. after his meltdown would have better been suited for a webisode. Still waiting to see what direction this season is really going.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This last episode must have bored everyone into not posting! The story of the Gov. after his meltdown would have better been suited for a webisode. Still waiting to see what direction this season is really going.

Really didn't care for this episode much at first but after re-watching it knowing that he wasn't going to fuck things up at the prison, I didn't mind it so much. It's definitely better suited as part of a marathon of episodes than on its own. Kinda boring but sets things up nicely for next week and seems like it will be a pretty important part of the season.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not mind it... actually liked it more than most of the episodes this season...

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really didn't care for this episode much at first but after re-watching it knowing that he wasn't going to fuck things up at the prison, I didn't mind it so much. It's definitely better suited as part of a marathon of episodes than on its own. Kinda boring but sets things up nicely for next week and seems like it will be a pretty important part of the season.

Think they are showing his timeline leading up to when he shows up to the prison on his own. So that episode was more of like a flashback into the Governor's last few months. I liked it.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say

Pretty disappointed in this season. 2 episodes left and it's basically rehashing the prison season.

I don't know anyone in RL who wasn't tired of the governor by the end of last season and we all groaned when it started turning his way again this season.

Newest thing this season with 2 episodes left is the flu.

Still. One of the best shows on tv but I'm beyond tired of the guvna.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think they are showing his timeline leading up to when he shows up to the prison on his own. So that episode was more of like a flashback into the Governor's last few months. I liked it.

They showed what he had been doing. It pretty much wasted an episode. Yeah, we figured out he was alone and found a few people, dont think it showed he changed, but they were gaining some momentum and lost the prison story again.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They showed what he had been doing. It pretty much wasted an episode. Yeah, we figured out he was alone and found a few people, dont think it showed he changed, but they were gaining some momentum and lost the prison story again.
I was hoping this season was leading away from the prison and on the road again. Maybe that will happen...not sure. They split the season so we might not find out until early next year where this whole season is really going.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for the Governor turning over a new leaf.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for the Governor turning over a new leaf.
No kidding! He sure has a hard-on for the prison....doesn't care who dies so he can get it. Speaking of death ,I wonder who is going to bite it next week? It looks like it could be a few this time...an all out brawl.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding! He sure has a hard-on for the prison....doesn't care who dies so he can get it. Speaking of death ,I wonder who is going to bite it next week? It looks like it could be a few this time...an all out brawl.

In the preview, when the Gov is making his speech to his people, he said something like "They will notice soon that their people are missing". That tells me that he either kills or kidnaps Michone and Hershel. I think Hershel has played out his role on the show so, I think he will be the special guest on Talking Dead (there is one more thing I would like to see him do, but that is a comic spoiler).

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the preview, when the Gov is making his speech to his people, he said something like "They will notice soon that their people are missing". That tells me that he either kills or kidnaps Michone and Hershel. I think Hershel has played out his role on the show so, I think he will be the special guest on Talking Dead (there is one more thing I would like to see him do, but that is a comic spoiler).
I have felt that Hershel will be gone this season...not so sure about Michone. When you speak of the comic spoiler ,do you mean Hershel or the Gov. ? I have to say I'm getting bored with this prison crap.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have felt that Hershel will be gone this season...not so sure about Michone. When you speak of the comic spoiler ,do you mean Hershel or the Gov. ? I have to say I'm getting bored with this prison crap.

I want Hershel to complete Dale's arc.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping this season was leading away from the prison and on the road again. Maybe that will happen...not sure. They split the season so we might not find out until early next year where this whole season is really going.

Let the governor have the prison and get back on the road seems like the best thing. maybe they will trap the governor in the infected side of the prison before they leave. I mean the walkers are finishing off all the fences anyway.

I just wish we got a little of these side stories all season long instead of stopping what is going on in the prison for two weeks.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They mentioned on Talking Dead last night that the filming for these past 2 eps were done during ComicCon, so it kinda explains why the Prison-Group have not appeared.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit's about to go down. Next week.