• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Sushi Sabotage NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a heads up you guys can skip me tomorrow. Big day ahead and I’m not gonna look at the boards much if at all tomorrow.

bang bang niner gang!!!!

Go Chiefs!!

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking idiot! You don't think he can win on his own? All of us want him to win and he will but it won't be because we cheat for him!

I am not an idiot, yes I do, and no I didn't cheat.

Don't worry buddy, all should be well now.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate all your hard work buddy! Don't let this ruin anything between us or any growth we.made the last few months!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text UK

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this about Marino..Ive always thought that you measure greatness as how they did against other players of that era..its the only top give everyone a fair shake. The athletes today are obviously better, but I don't know that they are better players. Marino played in an era where WR's could get rode all the way down the field, throwing over the middle of the field rarely happened because unless you had someone with Michael Irvins nutsack, WR's had alligator arms because they knew they were gonna get killed when the ball arrived, and the QB's could be blasted on every play. To put up the numbers he did in that era..he would be so good today ot wouldn't be funny

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this about Marino..Ive always thought that you measure greatness as how they did against other players of that era..its the only top give everyone a fair shake. The athletes today are obviously better, but I don't know that they are better players. Marino played in an era where WR's could get rode all the way down the field, throwing over the middle of the field rarely happened because unless you had someone with Michael Irvins nutsack, WR's had alligator arms because they knew they were gonna get killed when the ball arrived, and the QB's could be blasted on every play. To put up the numbers he did in that era..he would be so good today ot wouldn't be funny

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha fine...I dont want you to pick up your ball and leave. I felt that it's wrong tducey doesn't have a 'chip on here yet and I was trying to rectify that.

Don't worry.. I'll pick different players.

Just know @tducey da real champ.

Wrong? He's built some nice teams and got to the ship a couple times just couldn't get the win. I think it took me 7 or 8 months to get my first win, it took awhile for others as well. I'm not sure that throwing this draft is doing anything for him, you or others

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah hard to compare players from different eras, especially QB's since nowadays you see QB's treated like kings, one touch of the pinky and there is a flag.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rough 4th quarter for Sushi last night hope he's alright today. Was a good game for sure

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong? He's built some nice teams and got to the ship a couple times just couldn't get the win. I think it took me 7 or 8 months to get my first win, it took awhile for others as well. I'm not sure that throwing this draft is doing anything for him, you or others

I got mine my first comp and goose since

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like Sushi is up then Stakes