• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The State of Texas

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are zero starters on OU's roster from either Jenks or Union, fail again......

Alex Ross started the TCU game.

32332868.jpg

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read his quote numnuts. Your boy suggested if we had to rely on homegrown talent for coaches we couldn't win. I then threw out all of the amazing coaches that were born and raised in the Lone Star State. Again, if OU had to rely on anything from their state, there would be no football team......

:laugh3:

better dumb it down for the poor boy!:whistle:

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If texico had to rely on in-state talent to coach their team, they wouldn't have any NC's.

*Please pay attention to the bolded areas, they are important descriptors within my statement, they provide some framework about the focus of my statement. That statement being that all of the NC's won by the donghorns were achieved with non-native texicans at the helm.

?????? Tom Landry, Jimmy Johnson, Gene Stallings, Lovie Smith, etc, etc. Epic fail dumbass.......

None of these gentlemen coached the donghorns. (*see above) so they have nothing to do with my statement. Straw person injection thingie.

How many of those coached the donghorns you fucking waterhead?

Trying to help you see the light...

Read his quote numnuts. Your boy suggested if we had to rely on homegrown talent for coaches we couldn't win. I then threw out all of the amazing coaches that were born and raised in the Lone Star State. Again, if OU had to rely on anything from their state, there would be no football team......

:L :L :L "his quote"
:L :L :L your conjecture

You're pretty weak at the internet son. I've grown tired of you. Toodle-oo.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Please pay attention to the bolded areas, they are important descriptors within my statement, they provide some framework about the focus of my statement. That statement being that all of the NC's won by the donghorns were achieved with non-native texicans at the helm.

None of these gentlemen coached the donghorns. (*see above) so they have nothing to do with my statement. Straw person injection thingie.

Trying to help you see the light...

:L :L :L "his quote"
:L :L :L your conjecture

You're pretty weak at the internet son. I've grown tired of you. Toodle-oo.

Damn don't trip back peddaling

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn don't trip back peddaling

Why do you even post here?

Remember back on Disney you said you'd never post here?

What the fuck are you doing here Johnny? You don't add anything to this place. You're un-entertaining and a fucking bore. You're illiterate, your low-brow jabs are weak, and you like texico. It's the trifecta of dumbass.

There's nothing back pedaling about my statement you stammering troglodyte, comprehension...get into it.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said if Texas had to rely on in state talent they would not have any NCs. They is clearly wrong. The state of TExas has produced a lot of coaching talent. Had you said that there has never been Texas born coach to coach Texas to a title, you would have been correct.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are kind of funny. I love the stubbornly wrong. Using your parameters of Texas only relying on Texas born coaches, than I guess Texas hires Jimmy Johnson and not Mackovic. Maybe it is Tom Landry instead of DKR or BUm Philips over Akers. Briles over Strong. Trying to intimate there is no coaching talent coming out of the state of Texas was pure ignorance. That is the great thing about the word "if", it opens up all kinds of scenarios. Much different than using words like "have not" or "never"

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winners; OU, A&M, Baylor, WVU

Eh. Aggie hasn't shown me anything at all this year aside from their first game where they clocked a supremely overrated South Carolina team. I'm giving the edge to Ole Miss, and even in college station, I think they can win by 10+...so long as bad Bo Wallace doesn't show up.

I think TCU will give Gaylor all they can handle too. Baylor has looked less than impressive this season vs anyone with a pulse.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you even post here?

Remember back on Disney you said you'd never post here?

What the fuck are you doing here Johnny? You don't add anything to this place. You're un-entertaining and a fucking bore. You're illiterate, your low-brow jabs are weak, and you like texico. It's the trifecta of dumbass.

There's nothing back pedaling about my statement you stammering troglodyte, comprehension...get into it.

So it appears i hurt your feeling back in disney. Your rant about me seems personal and deep, for that I smile. As for coaching talent, if UT had to hire nothing but in state coaches we'd be fine, as someone else pointed out.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
State of Texas???? You mean Northern Mexico?

you understand, right, that Texas has always been a Mexican region?

Mexicans, white Texans from elsewhere, fought together to kick Santa Anna's ass? Texicans.

So not really sure what you mean about Northern Mexico. Texas as a country kicked Mexico's (Actually Santa Anna the dictator's) ass and proclaimed independence. All in the history books.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you understand, right, that Texas has always been a Mexican region?

Mexicans, white Texans from elsewhere, fought together to kick Santa Anna's ass? Texicans.

So not really sure what you mean about Northern Mexico. Texas as a country kicked Mexico's (Actually Santa Anna the dictator's) ass and proclaimed independence. All in the history books.

What you have to remember is oklahomans make fun of any culture that isn't lilly white. They think "Texico" or "northern Mexico" is a funny, racist insult.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. Aggie hasn't shown me anything at all this year aside from their first game where they clocked a supremely overrated South Carolina team. I'm giving the edge to Ole Miss, and even in college station, I think they can win by 10+...so long as bad Bo Wallace doesn't show up.

I think TCU will give Gaylor all they can handle too. Baylor has looked less than impressive this season vs anyone with a pulse.

Gaylor!? The affrontery...I DEMAND satisfaction

q9lvs.gif

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you have to remember is oklahomans make fun of any culture that isn't lilly white. They think "Texico" or "northern Mexico" is a funny, racist insult.

texico donghorns
1-28-12-2.jpg

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are just upset that Kevin Durant prefers Okc to liberal pansy Austin.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are just upset that Kevin Durant prefers Okc to liberal pansy Austin.
Oddly building a house in Westlake. Good call though.