• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Season so Far-Week 3

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Season So Far-week –Week 3

1st 4: Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State

2nd 4: Oklahoma, Stanford, LSU, Notre Dame

3rd 4: Penn State, Auburn, Washington, West Virginia

Analysis: Alabama is far and away number 1. Ohio State and Oklahoma are real close. LSU makes the biggest jump with a win over Auburn. The top 3 have yet to be tested, so the ratings should be taken with a grain of salt.

Playoff Teams: Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Oklahoma.

Analysis: Alabama and Georgia possibly headed for a showdown in SEC Championship. Both could make it. Virginia Tech and even Boston College have some potential to knock off Clemson. Oklahoma appears to have the easiest path, while Ohio State must get by Penn State in 2 weeks.

Most surprising: Boston College, LSU, Kentucky, No Texas St.

Analysis: LSU is the biggest surprise, now ranked in the top 10. Solid, but not spectacular performance from Joe Burrow and a stout defense is keeping them going. Showdown with Alabama is upcoming. Boston College has returned to the spotlight. Tough games ahead with Clemson, and Virginia Tech. No. Texas State is vying for the New Year’s day bowl slot for non power teams. They have the schedule to run the table after a stunning upset over Arkansas.

Most disappointing: Florida State, Nebraska, USC, and UCLA.

Analysis: Florida State is a real shock, where the team seems to be in disarray. Much slower start for Scott Frost than anyone projected. 2 losses already. Los Angeles leads the country with poor teams and neither USC or UCLA seem to be able to move the ball down the field.

Heisman Trophy: Kyler Murray, Jonathan Taylor, Will Grier, Dwayne Haskins.

Analysis: Murray continues to impress with a Steller performance against Iowa St. Despite a loss, Jonathan Taylor remains in the mix. Biggest surprise could be Dwayne Haskins who has had a great start to the season and engineered an OSU comeback on Saturday.

Big 3 Games of the Week . Stanford-Oregon, Mississippi St-Kentucky, Wisconsin-Iowa.

Analysis: Stanford and Oregon is a top 25 match that should clear up some questions in the PAC. In a close game, I like Stanford. Mississippi State has gotten off to a good start again, and takes on a tough Kentucky team. I like Mississippi St by 7. Wisconsin was upset last week in a non conference game, but I look for them to rebound and win by 10

Big games in September and early October

Auburn-Miss State, Georgia-LSU, , Michigan-Wisconsin, Notre Dame-Stanford, Ohio State-Penn State, , Virginia Tech-Notre Dame

Analysis: Notre Dame-Stanford could eliminate a playoff contender. Ohio State-Penn State and Michigan-Wisconsin could determine if the Big 10 will get a playoff contender.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now, LSU should be in the playoffs. They actually beat quality teams away from their place.

Miami U was overranked from the start, but that's besides the point.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neither USC or UCLA seem to be able to move the ball down the field.

Not true at all. USC does a very nice job moving the ball until we hit the opponents 30 yard line.

Apparently our offense thinks that's where Trump's Wall was built. :L

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true at all. USC does a very nice job moving the ball until we hit the opponents 30 yard line.

Apparently our offense thinks that's where Trump's Wall was built. :L

JT Daniels needs more experience. His numbers don't look horrible, but USC has trouble scoring.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they don't want to enter the Red Zone because it is too communist.

I like that reasoning much better. My Trojans doing their best to resist the dirty commies. Very patriotic of them. :usa2:

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they don't want to enter the Red Zone because it is too communist.

I like that reasoning much better. My Trojans doing their best to resist the dirty commies. Very patriotic of them. :usa2:

"The Red Zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the Red Zone."

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the Bama props!!! The offense is lights out. Not so sure our young secondary has been tested yet. Tua & the LB Corp stay healthy, Bama’s gonna be like a sore dick. LOL

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, everyone is playing for the right to play Bama in the NC game. Things can change though.