• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The pick....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to throw a player out there for the 2nd round that will surely draw boo's. RB Bishop Shankey. I'm not disregarding D, I think there are a lot of quality guys to be had in the 3rd round and beyond. I just think this kid is the next Ray Rice.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw an article talking up Crichton, Lawrence, Ealy and Jernigan for Dallas in the 2nd. Hageman still on the board, Kouandijio, Richardson, a lot of good WR's. Setting up great for the Cowboys

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it the more I love this pick. Romo has what, 2 years left? So whoever replaces him will have legit targets in Dez, Williams and Escobar as well as a young, experienced, cohesive offensive line. They are setting Romo's successor up very nicely.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it the more I love this pick. Romo has what, 2 years left? So whoever replaces him will have legit targets in Dez, Williams and Escobar as well as a young, experienced, cohesive offensive line. They are setting Romo's successor up very nicely.

I agree it's a great pick. The only thing I'm curious about is whether the Cowboys were surprised that the Rams took Donald. I'm betting Jerry called Fisher to try and jump in front of the Bears lol. I really thought the Giants might take him. I wonder if the Titans would have taken #16 and a 3rd rounder for Dallas to move to 11. I would have offered that once Donald made it to 11

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to throw a player out there for the 2nd round that will surely draw boo's. RB Bishop Shankey. I'm not disregarding D, I think there are a lot of quality guys to be had in the 3rd round and beyond. I just think this kid is the next Ray Rice.

:L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaHa, I would be happy with any DL or S. Lets check back next year on draft day and see how that face palm looks. I'm not advocating taking A running back in the 2nd. But if there's a run on DL before we come up, I would consider THAT specific kid. Wait and see, he's gonna be special

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaHa, I would be happy with any DL or S. Lets check back next year on draft day and see how that face palm looks. I'm not advocating taking A running back in the 2nd. But if there's a run on DL before we come up, I would consider THAT specific kid. Wait and see, he's gonna be special

I don't care what he does next season. It make ZERO sense to think about RB for this team prior to Rd 5. The only way we cannot get a very good 2nd Rd DL is if 1/2 or the team go DL. If that's the case there's S and LB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw an article talking up Crichton, Lawrence, Ealy and Jernigan for Dallas in the 2nd. Hageman still on the board, Kouandijio, Richardson, a lot of good WR's. Setting up great for the Cowboys

Those are the exact 5 I have at the top of my list. I wonder if any will be on the board when we pick. I may even consider moving up to get one if a few of them go. Any of those 5 would make this an incredible start to the draft IMO. I know some would be scared off by Jernigan's failed test, but from what little I've heard on the matter it wouldn't keep me from picking him at what I believe would be a great value.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what he does next season. It make ZERO sense to think about RB for this team prior to Rd 5. The only way we cannot get a very good 2nd Rd DL is if 1/2 or the team go DL. If that's the case there's S and LB.

Agree. I wouldn't even consider RB any time soon. We have Murray who to me is a top 10 back in the league. We have Dunbar who is explosive and I think will have a huge year if used correctly. We have Randle who I didn't want and haven't been impressed with, but he is our #3 back and only entering his 2nd year. We could always grab a RB late or a roster cut down guy to fill that role if need be.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crichton has been my guy since January. Do not think he makes it to our pick in round 3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crichton has been my guy since January. Do not think he makes it to our pick in round 3

Me too...well more since about March for me. But what about in the 2nd? I would be ecstatic to get him at #47 and I think there is a chance he will be there.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much weight (probably not much) do the 7th rounders carry? Could we swap say 2-3 7th rounders for a 5th? Would it be worth it? I think you can get a quality player, not a stud but serviceable, in the 5th.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just heard on the Cowboys draft show that he may have injury question. Also he is projected as a LE & they are targeting a RE particularly Lawerence. May have to trade up to get him though....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much weight (probably not much) do the 7th rounders carry? Could we swap say 2-3 7th rounders for a 5th? Would it be worth it? I think you can get a quality player, not a stud but serviceable, in the 5th.

Remember that we can't trade the supplemental picks. Also, you don't often seem to get bang for your buck for a 7th rounder in a trade. Maybe just use one to move up a spot or two at some point if we really love a guy that we think may otherwise go before we pick.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard on the Cowboys draft show that he may have injury question. Also he is projected as a LE & they are targeting a RE particularly Lawerence. May have to trade up to get him though....

Both RDEs. I read the team prefers Lawrence over Crichton, but who knows if that is true. I disagree, but like both players. I also think Crichton has a better chance of being there when we pick than Lawrence. I didn't hear about an injury. I need to google that.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like them all

Crichton, Lawrence, Ealy, K. Martin - Put that group in almost any order you want to.

I would certainly be happy with Jernigan and Hageman too, although they are in the second tier for me. I would love a guy like Daniel McCullers or Daquan Jones in the 4th to play the 1 tech

This round will be hard to screw up.

Damn this draft is deep.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both RDEs. I read the team prefers Lawrence over Crichton, but who knows if that is true. I disagree, but like both players. I also think Crichton has a better chance of being there when we pick than Lawrence. I didn't hear about an injury. I need to google that.

Crichton had shoulder surgery? I'm not sure but I believe I read that somewhere the other day.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like them all

Crichton, Lawrence, Ealy, K. Martin - Put that group in almost any order you want to.

I would certainly be happy with Jernigan and Hageman too, although they are in the second tier for me. I would love a guy like Daniel McCullers or Daquan Jones in the 4th to play the 1 tech

This round will be hard to screw up.

Damn this draft is deep.

Attouche (so) also go be targeted in the 4th

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is going to be a quality DL sitting there for us when we pick in the 2nd round. There are just too many good ones left not to