• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey AG! <Rivals reject here>

giphy.gif
Hiya and long time no see :)

btw that GIF looks familiar. :D

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to change the subject, but does anyone here think a PAC South school will win the conference championship game in our lifetime?
No, not with powers like Stanford, Oregon and Washington to deal with. Uh, no, not with powers like Oregon and Washington to deal with. Uh, no not with powers like Washington to deal with. Uh, well, maybe.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B.S.
The Kelly era of Thug U and his continued knee pad revering by the majority of your fanbase says otherwise.
The fact that Helfrich has had to clean up the mess left after Kelly's show cause and try to bring some respectability to your program is completely lost on most of you.

3 losses and your calling for his head on a pike and to bring back Kelly or other coaches who will go to those Thug U extremes to gain an advantage are all over your messages boards.
Never thought of football as a "respectable" sport.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the south win? Of course they will and it will probably be an upset when it happens, but it will for sure happen.

The only thing consistent with the Pac is expect weird shit to happen.

We've seen all of this talk about UW and the playoffs this year, but you have to entirely ignore history to even talk about it. Since going to a 9 game conference schedule in like '04 only twice has a Pac team ran the table in conference. TWICE. Look at the big 3 dynstaties over the last 30 years in UW 80's/early 90's, USC under Carroll, and the ducks recently. A total of I think 4 clean sheets out of that span.

The dominating teams of the Pac simply do NOT go undefeated very often. And it's not unusual for it to be a totally unexpected team to trip them up. And I don't think a team has EVER ran the table in the early years of their dynasty. It takes time.

We haven't had many CCG's yet and the power has been in the North. But it's just a matter of time before someone down there overcomes it no matter who the top dog in the north is. Chaos is the rule.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you, Mamba. Five pages of hate and discontent with "sportsmanship" disappearing page by page. Love it!
I am here for only this week, but in that week i will bring the hot content that you have all been missing.

Yours truly, The Greatest

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B.S.
The Kelly era of Thug U and his continued knee pad revering by the majority of your fanbase says otherwise.
The fact that Helfrich has had to clean up the mess left after Kelly's show cause and try to bring some respectability to your program is completely lost on most of you.

3 losses and your calling for his head on a pike and to bring back Kelly or other coaches who will go to those Thug U extremes to gain an advantage are all over your messages boards.

Your comments are so delusional and moronic. Calling UO 'Thug U' is like calling UW "Probation U" There are 42 schools ahead of Oregon in the All Time Fulmer Cup standings including 6 PAC schools. Respectability??? You need to get out more. In my hood there are multiple fans from a around the country - Texas, Oklahoma, Okie State, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Air Force, Michigan, Florida, Georgia, Cal Berkley. All of them 100% respect Oregon's program over Washington. They all think the PAC sucks now because UW is the best team. You live in a UW shell.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of them 100% respect Oregon's program over Washington. They all think the PAC sucks now because UW is the best team. You live in a UW shell.
And that's not any kind of global indicator. Of course you are going to hear more anti UW stuff being anti UW yourself. The boards here appear to want to see UW get its turn and plenty around the web are divided. Frankly who gives a flying fuck. Don't really care at all if random people in Texas love or hate my program. Won't change a thing for me sitting in the stands on Saturday mornings in the fall.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comments are so delusional and moronic. Calling UO 'Thug U' is like calling UW "Probation U" There are 42 schools ahead of Oregon in the All Time Fulmer Cup standings including 6 PAC schools. Respectability??? You need to get out more. In my hood there are multiple fans from a around the country - Texas, Oklahoma, Okie State, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Air Force, Michigan, Florida, Georgia, Cal Berkley. All of them 100% respect Oregon's program over Washington. They all think the PAC sucks now because UW is the best team. You live in a UW shell.
Yeah, that's always how it's been. How oregon's doing represents the conference. :stephena:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's not any kind of global indicator. Of course you are going to hear more anti UW stuff being anti UW yourself. The boards here appear to want to see UW get its turn and plenty around the web are divided. Frankly who gives a flying fuck. Don't really care at all if random people in Texas love or hate my program. Won't change a thing for me sitting in the stands on Saturday mornings in the fall.
Agreed - but it's a heck of a lot bigger sample than one delusional person.

Status
Not open for further replies.