• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the reasons I hate players leaving early. I know they can always go back to finish. But a degree holds great importance IMO
I somewhat agree, but if they stay and get their degree there's always a chance they lose a ton of potential money, so when they know they can come back and complete it later after their pro career it's hard for them to say no. There are also the players who have families that are in situations where they might not be able to wait another year. Each player has their own situation, I don't criticize any player for leaving early unless I know the what and how of his situation.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
Handed are you kidding me. we had to actually play offense to get those points so don't play that card buddy!
Shit Booker put more yards on your D then McCaffrey did, he killed you guys with REC yards. If I'm right those are the only two RB's that went over a hunski on your D.

Yes, you got a gift last week and it wasn't your first. Being lucky is better than being good.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handed are you kidding me. we had to actually play offense to get those points so don't play that card buddy!
Shit Booker put more yards on your D then McCaffrey did, he killed you guys with REC yards. If I'm right those are the only two RB's that went over a hunski on your D.
Tre Madden USC 120
Royce Freeman Oregon 138
Christian McCaffrey Stanford 109
Devonte Booker Utah 150

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what is awesaome about the Kelley commitment?

We already have a stack of Freshman who are RS this year at QB...

We got Terry Wilson (aka Dennis Dixon 2.0) committed for this year.

Kelley, doesn't even fit our style of play as he is pro-style, but he commits to Oregon anyway!!!! AWESOME!

#NationalBrand

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kelley, doesn't even fit our style of play as he is pro-style, but he commits to Oregon anyway!!!! AWESOME!

#NationalBrand
Sounds like some transfers on the horizon.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#NationalBrand

So he doesn't fit your style of play but it's an awesome commitment? Wouldn;t you want that spot taken by a kid who does fit in case you might actually have some injuries and need a QB?
Pretty sure in the video he says one of the reasons he chose The University of 0 is because they fit his style of play.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he doesn't fit your style of play but it's an awesome commitment? Wouldn;t you want that spot taken by a kid who does fit in case you might actually have some injuries and need a QB?
Pretty sure in the video he says one of the reasons he chose The University of 0 is because they fit his style of play.
He seems to be a typical West Coast style QB which should fit in just fine at Oregon. The highlights I've seen show he's got a good arm, pretty good mobility and pocket awareness, and can sling it on the run.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused by the spread for our game, I get that UCLA is suppose to be good but does their quarterback run at all?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Friday the 13th 3 was actually Saturday the 14th so maybe OD'S will have luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.