• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you guys are as bad as the score looked. The difference was the turnovers and USC being able to get a little pressure on Bercovici. Looking at the stats from last night, you got 26 first downs and we only outgained you by a yard.

To think USC left at least 14 points on the field

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy..... during the game, I heard the announcers talking about the fact that Stanford only has two road games left for the rest of the season and it's Colorado and Washington St. :wtf2:
The PAC12 looks wide open this year!!!

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you guys are as bad as the score looked. The difference was the turnovers and USC being able to get a little pressure on Bercovici. Looking at the stats from last night, you got 26 first downs and we only outgained you by a yard.

No sugar coating it. We were as bad as we looked. Turnovers exactly. Two interceptions and a QB fumble lead to touchdowns in first half otherwise a 7 point difference or tie at the half likely. Job for Graham, big changes needed for the future.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just not sure Washington fans know they lost today too?

We know we lost. Most people expected us to lose. I had us winning, but knew it would be a tough game.

We know we will very likely miss a bowl and lose to 0regone for the 12th time in a row. We don't have the offense. I like our d, theyve impressed me so far this season especially considering all of the losses on that side of the ball, but the o is still struggling mightily. As bad as 0regones d is, if our offense implodes like it did vs Cals abysmal d, we have no shot.

We know who we are right now. We know we suck. We also know we have the best coach in the P12 and he's going to right the ship.

0regone losing is the best salve for us. They deserve our spite, they've earned it and shall receive it at every opportunity.

Be afraid. Be very afraid...

GO DAWGS!

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know we lost. Most people expected us to lose. I had us winning, but knew it would be a tough game.

We know we will very likely miss a bowl and lose to 0regone for the 12th time in a row. We don't have the offense. I like our d, theyve impressed me so far this season especially considering all of the losses on that side of the ball, but the o is still struggling mightily. As bad as 0regones d is, if our offense implodes like it did vs Cals abysmal d, we have no shot.

We know who we are right now. We know we suck. We also know we have the best coach in the P12 and he's going to right the ship.

0regone losing is the best salve for us. They deserve our spite, they've earned it and shall receive it at every opportunity.

Be afraid. Be very afraid...

GO DAWGS!

IB, I did not say that. I do something that causes a previous post to display. As a matter of fact, I watched the UW game and it is obvious that the Huskies, among the majority, are a work in progress but I think they are ahead of what most expected at this time and its more of coming to gather than building up. They could have won that game yesterday against Cal who is not a push over. Petersen's touch is evident. Its time for the Huskie fan to shed the loser mentality and get behind the team as a player in the PAC and not as a loser to make excuses for. Sorry, my two cents worth.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IB, I did not say that. I do something that causes a previous post to display. As a matter of fact, I watched the UW game and it is obvious that the Huskies, among the majority, are a work in progress but I think they are ahead of what most expected at this time and its more of coming to gather than building up. They could have won that game yesterday against Cal who is not a push over. Petersen's touch is evident. Its time for the Huskie fan to shed the loser mentality and get behind the team as a player in the PAC and not as a loser to make excuses for. Sorry, my two cents worth.

ahh I see. I know someone else originally posted it, I was going to ignore it. Then you reposted it. I thought you were bringing it up again to be addressed. lol...

Peace. :suds:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usc look at the bright side. Washington upgraded their coach after firing Sarkisian.

Could be a trend

Some people should wait a few weeks before talking shit. Karma - she's a bitch. LOL

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this will wake the team up and the defense will finally realize they need to get better.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu know you've made it when your rival focuses more on your team then theirs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu know you've made it when your rival focuses more on your team then theirs.

Is that why Ducks fans spend so much time talking about the Huskies?

And why you were in the Arizona/UCLA game thread trying to talk shit even after your team lost by 42 in their own house?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why Ducks fans spend so much time talking about the Huskies?
we knocked off the fuskies with "The Pick"

we are going for 12 straight this year vs Washington.

we mention them from time to time to flatter them.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are 2-2. with a bad loss at home and we are still ranked higher than Washington.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we knocked off the fuskies with "The Pick"

we are going for 12 straight this year vs Washington.

we mention them from time to time to flatter them.

You guys talk about them constantly. You talk about them as much or more as your own team.

Status
Not open for further replies.