• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Boom goes the Beav recruiting dynomite!!! :exploding:

4-star RB Christian Wallace (Sealy, TX) has committed to Oregon St. His offers included Miss St., LSU, Texas, and Oklahoma.
How 'bout that. Nice work wallace.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in personal contact w/ Anderson until the deal was sealed...sumptin about that kids name rang true with me. We @ State are working everyday to move up and forward.

:suds:
I knew it. That's what I like to hear.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Boom goes the Beav recruiting dynomite!!! :exploding:

4-star RB Christian Wallace (Sealy, TX) has committed to Oregon St. His offers included Miss St., LSU, Texas, and Oklahoma.
WAT!?!?!?!!

Oh muh gorsh

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he and mamba would go at it from time to time, but he was always cool to me.

Hopefully he finds a way back soon enough. I mean he is a CFB guy and this is the CFB season and all.

I honestly never saw anything but negativity and trolly crap from him. Maybe it's because he's so hostile to anyone that roots for Oregon, but that was my experience with him. Not happy or sad to see him gone, but this topic already dragged on for too long I think we best just let it die .

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he and mamba would go at it from time to time, but he was always cool to me.

Hopefully he finds a way back soon enough. I mean he is a CFB guy and this is the CFB season and all.

It sucks that what happened did.

It is no different if you, me, Wallace, Oly, TF12, NN left this place.

He is a founding member and it truly does break my heart. Hopefully time will heal this wound. But I am not betting on it.

I have the mans phone number. We bickered. But we also had open and real conversations behind the scenes via text and pm. I care for the man. If anyone thinks what I just said is phony. You are wrong. It is the worst thing that has happened to me in my 2.5 years here.

This thread will go on. But it will never be the same without him.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly never saw anything but negativity and trolly crap from him. Maybe it's because he's so hostile to anyone that roots for Oregon, but that was my experience with him. Not happy or sad to see him gone, but this topic already dragged on for too long I think we best just let it die .
I really didn't have a lot of time to read this thread since Saturday (?), just got through it now. I saw hammers question so I thought I would give my perspective after I read through his thread on the members section where mamba directed us towards.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks that what happened did.

It is no different if you, me, Wallace, Oly, TF12, NN left this place.

He is a founding member and it truly does break my heart. Hopefully time will heal this wound. But I am not betting on it.

I have the mans phone number. We bickered. But we also had open and real conversations behind the scenes via text and pm. I care for the man. If anyone thinks what I just said is phony. You are wrong. It is the worst thing that has happened to me in my 2.5 years here.

This thread will go on. But it will never be the same without him.
I feel for you bro. Still not sure if you are talking about IB, Wiz or both.

And so we move on...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:

Got ya, and that's what I thought you meant, just wasn't sure since you replied to my post about IB.

Always came across to me as a Dukie v Dawgie feud for both them dudes.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Arizona hype that is exploded in this thread is absolutely out of control.
I wish I could say the same about the Colorado hype....

hey at least their new uniforms look kinda cool!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and anything is better than Autzen, they had to bury half that stadium in the ground to hide the hideous design.

At least your stadiums aren't named after an alum from your rival.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAT!?!?!?!!

Oh muh gorsh

6'2" and 211 as senior. He's got workhorse written all over him. If that sticks to LOI because there are a whole lot of recruiting analysts who said Texas was a given, he'll be one of the Crown Jewels of the Beavs 1st true class under Anderson. Very possible Texas hurt their chances with them going hog wild with RB recruiting last year.

While it's not completely shocking because Anderson has a very good Midwest pipeline, if they make it stick to Feb, just wow. Next level recruiting for the new Beavs era.

I would give my left nad for the Dawgs to land a workhorse that size right now. A very sore spot with me and the Petersen crew is they've been wiffing in that dept and it doesn't matter if you got Montana back there throwing the rock. Workhorses are worth their weight in gold, even in pass happy conferences.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mrwallace2ku

I am taking Stanford and the points given the injury reports from both teams, your D is missing some key players it appears. While I prefer Straight Up, I will do the AVI bet with the points (15.5).

Sound good?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mrwallace2ku

I am taking Stanford and the points given the injury reports from both teams, your D is missing some key players it appears. While I prefer Straight Up, I will do the AVI bet with the points (15.5).

Sound good?

Copy the avi play here Buddha. Good luck 2 U.

BTW...

I haven't won an avi bet EVER! You should already know that. I have lost to you @ least a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.