• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in all seriousness, what a bunch of freaking babies. dude, this is a Internet chat board!!!!!

that little feeling you get when you heart starts to race and your face turns red and your blood pressure rises, that's the indicator that you don't belong. get over yourself. none of this is real
:lol: no one gets as worked up as you. Remember when you forgot which thread you posted in, after having a meltdown, and then had another meltdown because you assumed wiz deleted your posts?

I do. You're the biggest vag of them all.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in all seriousness, what a bunch of freaking babies. dude, this is a Internet chat board!!!!!

that little feeling you get when you heart starts to race and your face turns red and your blood pressure rises, that's the indicator that you don't belong. get over yourself. none of this is real

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: no one gets as worked up as you. Remember when you forgot which thread you posted in, after having a meltdown, and then had another meltdown because you assumed wiz deleted your posts?

:pound: I remember that too. Good thing he doesn't take any of this seriously.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

lel. I remember that too. I had my first beer that night. my deepest and most sincere apologies for such a rookie move

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the sadz. Sucked that went down like it did.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see, the biggest difference between you and I @TheDayMan (other than my striking good looks, chiseled features and dizzying intellect) is that I don't give a shit. about you, about how you feel about me, whether you like me or not, and what you say about me. you cease to exist once I close my browser window. occasionally you have some funny comments, but for the most part you sound like all the other puppies to me.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and in football news, is anyone else worried about playing Cal this year? the way oregons defense looks, Goff might throw for 900 yards against them

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see, the biggest difference between you and I @TheDayMan (other than my striking good looks, chiseled features and dizzying intellect) is that I don't give a shit. about you, about how you feel about me, whether you like me or not, and what you say about me. you cease to exist once I close my browser window. occasionally you have some funny comments, but for the most part you sound like all the other puppies to me.
:stephena:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mrwallace2ku Yes Wallace it should be a good game.

@BeaverShaver Kal only scares me if the Stanford D plays the way it did last night. As good as the O looked that defense would get them killed against UO and Kal among others.

Oh and @trojanfan12 what is the deal with the dirty plays from Tuerk (sp?) that kid should have been ejected last night at least once probably twice.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and in football news, is anyone else worried about playing Cal this year? the way oregons defense looks, Goff might throw for 900 yards against them
Everyone should be worried about playing Cal...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and @trojanfan12 what is the deal with the dirty plays from Tuerk (sp?) that kid should have been ejected last night at least once probably twice.

Yeah, dudes a senior, a captain and should know better. I'm not sure what that was all about. I saw the one where he was blocking the guy, pushed him to the ground and then dropped on him helmet first. I don't remember what the other one was, but I know there were a couple of times where I was thinking "What the hell are you doing? You know better."

I hope Sark assigns him some extra time with the strength and conditioning coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.