• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART7

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND with the 2-1 loss yesterday the Chicago Cubs have officially been eliminated from the 2012 playoffs!

the good news is that the Arizona Diamondbacks magic number is only 163!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, unusual system. Ghost and Blue can each bestow more than a thousand points at a time. Which is more than some members have.

those two need to stop repping each other or soon they will explode, and spatter this place with bloody rep everywhere!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go play poker for a few ~ catch y'all later :wave:

whofirst.jpg

Easter01.jpg

friday_016.gif

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she'll see my taste when I send the order thru, even tho I traditionally wear post style, I really like her designs.

I'm betting my sis, aunt, cousin and nieces will want what I'm getting so when I get to KW the first week of June, I'm gonna get them to add Etsy to their fb and hook them all up with Aggie. (I can't talk any of them thru it, I'm the computer nerd in the fam and have to actually get on their devices to save the site for them.)

I love the 1's I ordered Rie and have got compliments.. :becky:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to step away from the computer for a few. Three o'clock (Eastern Time), I always stop whatever I'm doing on Good Friday. According to my mother, it was the moment of Christ's death. She always told my brothers and me that we should not be playing at 3:00. We always had Good Friday off, and WOULD be playing, if left to our own devices.

I'm not deeply religious, but I still observe this ritual, out of respect for Mom's memory, though she passed over 37 yrs ago.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to step away from the computer for a few. Three o'clock (Eastern Time), I always stop whatever I'm doing on Good Friday. According to my mother, it was the moment of Christ's death. She always told my brothers and me that we should not be playing at 3:00. We always had Good Friday off, and WOULD be playing, if left to our own devices.

I'm not deeply religious, but I still observe this ritual, out of respect for Mom's memory, though she passed over 37 yrs ago.

nothing wrong with that north

Status
Not open for further replies.