• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno wtf is going, its been a solid fn month......

covid, ugh

i dunno i need a new show, ive bounced around things.....killed ozark, all american, money heist....i started altered carbon.......

having some weights here is the only thing keeping me sane........even feeling like crap, i'll do a workout that takes me 2 hours to finish bc i rest or post on the hooop while im doing it because i feel like hell

lol its not a bad idea, smart wife!

Hopefully you recover soon!

What would you recommend out of Ozark or Money Heist?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have been going thru it healthwise recently man...sorry to hear that it's continuing.

Good you're keeping some semblance of a routine with the workouts.
Yeah just got done testing done today. Fff just tell me What's wrong lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Sunday Yinz Nation! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Rough weekend of sleeplessness for my crew. Our 1-yr old had a couple of rough nights of gas & teething. Wife & I made matters worse by staying up watching movies until 1am every night lol. We survived with ample napping. Still managed to get lots of stuff done around the house, as well as gettin the boys out for a couple bike rides. I wasn't able to convince the wife about taking the bikes & kiddie trailer onto the public paths near the river like I wanted to, but we went through the neighborhoods and still had a good time. Felt good to get out of the house for exercise & entertainment. The boys both loved the trailer and have been asking every day to go for another ride.

Wifey decided to take down the quarantine blockade for her parents this weekend. Seeing my mother in law hold our boys for the first time in 2 months was worthy of shedding a few tears. Quite the happy moment for all of us, but nobody could have been more happy than my in-laws.

Short week of work this week. Only putting in time on Monday & Tuesday. Hoping to get started on tearing down an old boundary fence this weekend. Meaning I'll be spending some time at the local dump! Can't wait. We had a boundary dispute with a developer that built some new houses behind our property on the next street over. The property line was 2-3ft off of where my old fence was. Behind it were some old arborvitaes. We figured so long as those stayed in place we never had to worry about the property line being encroached upon. Well, the developer ripped them out to reclaim as much space as they could to slap 2 new houses onto 0.17 acres. Once they ripped the trees out I told them I wanted to reclaim the property and avoid a boundary dispute. They had the plot surveyed out of spite (they didn't believe me) and sure enough, they lost 3 ft off their eastern boundary. We split the coast of a new fence that was installed in the fall of last year. Never got around to tearing down the old fence with the infant in the house, and winter hit earlier than usual. My wife didn't want me to tear it down too early this Spring out of fear of the dogs just tracking the newfound mud everywhere.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everyone is safe.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headin out camping for the first time this year on Wednesday... Lookin forward to it. Weather has been nothing but rain around here for the last week. Supposed to start clearing up by Wednesday evening and get up into the upper 80s through the weekend. Should be nice!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headin out camping for the first time this year on Wednesday... Lookin forward to it. Weather has been nothing but rain around here for the last week. Supposed to start clearing up by Wednesday evening and get up into the upper 80s through the weekend. Should be nice!

Good deal man...something I didn't do enough when the kids were young...now that they're gone...I do remember the times that we did.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal man...something I didn't do enough when the kids were young...now that they're gone...I do remember the times that we did.
My fondest memories of my childwood were out in the woods. Something I will always strive to recreate for my boys.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Sunday Yinz Nation! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Rough weekend of sleeplessness for my crew. Our 1-yr old had a couple of rough nights of gas & teething. Wife & I made matters worse by staying up watching movies until 1am every night lol. We survived with ample napping. Still managed to get lots of stuff done around the house, as well as gettin the boys out for a couple bike rides. I wasn't able to convince the wife about taking the bikes & kiddie trailer onto the public paths near the river like I wanted to, but we went through the neighborhoods and still had a good time. Felt good to get out of the house for exercise & entertainment. The boys both loved the trailer and have been asking every day to go for another ride.

Wifey decided to take down the quarantine blockade for her parents this weekend. Seeing my mother in law hold our boys for the first time in 2 months was worthy of shedding a few tears. Quite the happy moment for all of us, but nobody could have been more happy than my in-laws.

Short week of work this week. Only putting in time on Monday & Tuesday. Hoping to get started on tearing down an old boundary fence this weekend. Meaning I'll be spending some time at the local dump! Can't wait. We had a boundary dispute with a developer that built some new houses behind our property on the next street over. The property line was 2-3ft off of where my old fence was. Behind it were some old arborvitaes. We figured so long as those stayed in place we never had to worry about the property line being encroached upon. Well, the developer ripped them out to reclaim as much space as they could to slap 2 new houses onto 0.17 acres. Once they ripped the trees out I told them I wanted to reclaim the property and avoid a boundary dispute. They had the plot surveyed out of spite (they didn't believe me) and sure enough, they lost 3 ft off their eastern boundary. We split the coast of a new fence that was installed in the fall of last year. Never got around to tearing down the old fence with the infant in the house, and winter hit earlier than usual. My wife didn't want me to tear it down too early this Spring out of fear of the dogs just tracking the newfound mud everywhere.

Wow...boundary disputes can be nasty. I was in a real estate closing once representing a buyer (buyer had the property surveyed) and it revealed the seller had encroached onto the next door property by about 18" for about 30' with a fence.

Remedy...the neighbor was actually okay with a check, and actually selling that little strip of land, but the cost to re-plat both properties was more than the cost to tear the fence down...so, he tore the fence down and rebuilt it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...boundary disputes can be nasty. I was in a real estate closing once representing a buyer (buyer had the property surveyed) and it revealed the seller had encroached onto the next door property by about 18" for about 30' with a fence.

Remedy...the neighbor was actually okay with a check, and actually selling that little strip of land, but the cost to re-plat both properties was more than the cost to tear the fence down...so, he tore the fence down and rebuilt it.
I had considered the selling option but when I brought that up with the developer he wanted no part. I think that is what spurred the survey into action. Either way I would have wanted it surveyed to know just how much land was being negotiated. Still feel like I got somewhat lucky with the boundary dispute. The developer didn’t put up any resistance.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Hillgrove got a DUI this weekend. Guess he wrecked into a grocery store and then went in to fill a prescription. Came back out and left but they caught him on camera or something. Told the cops "the car just got away from me".

Lol.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Hillgrove got a DUI this weekend. Guess he wrecked into a grocery store and then went in to fill a prescription. Came back out and left but they caught him on camera or something. Told the cops "the car just got away from me".

Lol.

Wow! That can happen after a few too many!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had considered the selling option but when I brought that up with the developer he wanted no part. I think that is what spurred the survey into action. Either way I would have wanted it surveyed to know just how much land was being negotiated. Still feel like I got somewhat lucky with the boundary dispute. The developer didn’t put up any resistance.

Selling it would just slow everything down and for a small parcel...not really worth it. I can see why the developer didn't want to go that route.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day drinkin

Let's get this party started
Until the break of dawn, and
Let's keep this party movin'
All you got to do is sing

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet. If so my bad. Ryan Shazier has officially retired.

downloadsadasd.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet. If so my bad. Ryan Shazier has officially retired.

View attachment 252729
Been meaning to post about it, but no it hasn’t been yet. I just posted about him “stepping away from the team” a week or 2 ago after Tomlin stated it to the media.

I think all of us already knew he was unofficially retired long ago. But good for him for finally being mentally ready to make the transition.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been meaning to post about it, but no it hasn’t been yet. I just posted about him “stepping away from the team” a week or 2 ago after Tomlin stated it to the media.

I think all of us already knew he was unofficially retired long ago. But good for him for finally being mentally ready to make the transition.

I hope the Steelers find a place for him within the organization.