• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting to know, but from an outsider (being new there) it was fascinating to see everyone scurrying around saying, "What are we going to do now? where are we going to go?"
I was definitely in that boat. I was fairly new to the forum experience and grew quite fond of it in just over 2 years or so. I was more bummed that the few people I enjoyed conversing with about football might never cross paths with again. Luckily Misko was here at the Hoop during its startup and threw us an invite. He brought around 8-10 of us over but I think only ATL & I remain from those days.

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was definitely in that boat. I was fairly new to the forum experience and grew quite fond of it in just over 2 years or so. I was more bummed that the few people I enjoyed conversing with about football might never cross paths with again. Luckily Misko was here at the Hoop during its startup and threw us an invite. He brought around 8-10 of us over but I think only ATL & I remain from those days.
No, I understood why, and thought ESPN was better than CBS in the respect that they gave notice first, but my own experience was different since I had already established a presence on 2 other Sports Boards long before CBS went down. I do however miss many people from CBS I never will interact with again tho. Believe it or don't, on CBS, I had one of the biggest followings there.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I understood why, and thought ESPN was better than CBS in the respect that they gave notice first, but my own experience was different since I had already established a presence on 2 other Sports Boards long before CBS went down. I do however miss many people from CBS I never will interact with again tho. Believe it or don't, on CBS, I had one of the biggest followings there.
I believe it. Hence why I have heard of you long before ever interacting with you. Pretty rare around here.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it. Hence why I have heard of you long before ever interacting with you. Pretty rare around here.
Yeah, if you were bored, you could look thru some of my conversations here and see people talking to me, who I haven't had the chance to even say "boo" to yet here. Mind you, I'm not expecting to waltz in here and be crowned King, but I'm not your usual noob either.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Sol. How's it going?

gTVChNw.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if you were bored, you could look thru some of my conversations here and see people talking to me, who I haven't had the chance to even say "boo" to yet here. Mind you, I'm not expecting to waltz in here and be crowned King, but I'm not your usual noob either.
Your rep precedes you then.

We already have one of those “holier than thou” types on this forum. Thankfully he has been appearing less & less.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your rep precedes you then.

We already have one of those “holier than thou” types on this forum. Thankfully he has been appearing less & less.
I'm not a "holier than thou" type, I'm an "ornerier than thou" type.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buryin a 5th of Makers.... Thinkin about our old pal @MISKO

This one's for you bud. Hope all is well with you & the fam ..

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those must have gone fast!? Both links have the product as "currently unavailable"

Damn Face.......
Sorry dude, when I found them they were still available.
The damn things are going quicker that bbq ribs at a Jenny Craig convention.

I'll keep an eye out, hopefully they produce more. Every team in the NFL put out one jersey like this.....Pittsburgh's Conner sold out in record time and is the only one that is sold out!!!!!
It's a bitch being the best......:lol:

:yes:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Face.......
Sorry dude, when I found them they were still available.
The damn things are going quicker that bbq ribs at a Jenny Craig convention.

I'll keep an eye out, hopefully they produce more. Every team in the NFL put out one jersey like this.....Pittsburgh's Conner sold out in record time and is the only one that is sold out!!!!!
It's a bitch being the best......:lol:

:yes:

Yea I was seeing it everywhere on twitter. Must have gone viral the second it dropped... Not even Conner himself could get one! :lol:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found it @Psych-Ward for a fraction... Just have a longer shipping time. And you can choose between Roethlisberger, Watt, Smith-Schuster & Conner. I'll PM you the details.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought the inverted Roethlisberger jersey... As much as I love Watt, JJSS, & Conner... I just can't bring myself to buy young guy jerseys that haven't established a legacy... Because that's when you run into moments where you want to burn a jersey lol

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought the inverted Roethlisberger jersey... As much as I love Watt, JJSS, & Conner... I just can't bring myself to buy young guy jerseys that haven't established a legacy... Because that's when you run into moments where you want to burn a jersey lol

I can understand......but I will say out of the 4 Watt would be the best buy.
His family seems to have that sense of loyalty trait, and I see him being a career Steeler!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand......but I will say out of the 4 Watt would be the best buy.
His family seems to have that sense of loyalty trait, and I see him being a career Steeler!!!!
I hope all of them are that way, Bush included! But yea I think Watt is the better bet from the group. Steelers cover the edge guys so he’ll get paid.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope all of them are that way, Bush included! But yea I think Watt is the better bet from the group. Steelers cover the edge guys so he’ll get paid.

That would be the ideal scenario, but this day and age, who knows what goes thru these guess heads......if anything.